22

"boss,he's here."the man said as joohyun lifted up her head to see minho,he was bringing a bag with him.he threw the bag on the ground.

"did he bring his gang?"the man asked his fellow guy and they shook their head. "we checked,he's alone."

"fucking let her go now."minho mumbled and then the man scoffed. "you think i'll let you and her go that easy?"

one of the man took out a gun and face it to minho's head and one of it to joohyun's.

minho let out a chuckle, "i know you would do this,pathetic."he said,and the man hold the gun closer to him.

"shoot me,but let her go."

"that's not fun then,"the boss said and hold the gun closer to joohyun's head,she closed her eyes.

"you didn't want me to lay hands on her right? what if i did?she's a beautiful lady."he said and minho swear his blood rise when he heard that. he could just punch this man,but he's afraid that they'll pull the trigger,not the one at him.

but at joohyun.

thr man touched joohyun's face,from her hair to her jaw.tears flowed down her cheeks.

minho bit his inner cheeks,
"you mad lee minho?"the man said,

"do what we tell you if you didn't want me to touch her more."

"what is it?i'll do it."minho said,second after the man said.

joohyun opened her eyes to look at him"lee minho-"

"but then let her go."minho added,he stared at her and then back at the man.

"really?i'll give you lovely lovebirds some time alone before you receive your punishments." the man chuckled,telling his men to untie the ropes.

after the men left,minho walked slowly towards her.she ran towards him and hugged him,she cried.

"i felt so relieved that you came."

minho sighed, "i was late,right?i'm sorry."
his hand caressed her hair gently before she grabbed his hands and hold it tightly.

"but you still came."she said,breaking the hug and look at him.

"are you really going to do what they ask you to?you could've just go and left me here,minho."

"i came here with a plan,joohyun.and you,are going back together,with me."he said.

"are you hurt anywhere..?"he asked.

"i'm okay,you don't have to worry."she let out a small smile.both of them held onto each other's hands tightly,as minho told her how the plan will go.

"no matter how hard they hurt me,please do what i ask you to."

those men came back,this time with a bat.

"have a lovely time together ?"the boss said and minho scoffed.

"what is it?"minho said.

"too confident,lee minho."the man said,they pulled joohyun to the side as she watched everything that happened in front of her.

"your girlfriend has to watch this.if you fight back,we'll hurt her."he said.

they started to hit him,with the bat,he,didn't fight back.joohyun,who's with the other guy,she slowly took the room key. dumb guys she mean.

she unlocked the door without anyone noticing but minho,he knew.he was hurted badly,and it hurts to see everything.

they pushed minho on the ground,he got scars and bruises everywhere. "let his girlfriend talk to him,before we torture him more."

when they said that,joohyun immediately ran to her,sitting on the floor while holding his face with both of her palms.

she was crying,but minho smiled to her .
"don't cry."he said.but then he whispered that only she can hear "you did a great job"

while the men was busy letting both minho and joohyun talked,minho slowly stood up,with joohyun.

"i count to 3,2,1,-"

both of them ran away,he was limping but he's still running,his grip on her hands never loosened.

"yah!!!go get them!!!!"the man realised both of them ran away,his guys then chased them.one of the man try to shot them with a gun but luckily they avoided it.

minho and joohyun finally exited the building, they hid behind another building nearby the place.

then there the siren go,police came exactly at the time those men got out to look for minho and joohyun.

joohyun peeked over that those men got caught,and when she turned to see minho.

he was sitting on the ground,his back against the wall.he was panting so hard as if he's dying.

she went to him,worried face while crying.
"minho.hold on,okay?i'll call your members. hold on,you're strong.stronger than anything else."she said to him,

"why are you crying?i ain't dying."he let out a chuckled,man you can laugh at this time?

"don't laugh!hand me your phone !"she said and minho gave it to her.she immediately dialed chan.

minho stared at her as she was placing the phone onto her ear.

"joohyun,how could you be so pretty at time like this?"