25

"minho,it's not that-"

minho sighed,he walked just about to step on the stairs,she pulled him.turning him to face her.

"i hope you won't do that thing,but you have to know minho..i'm not scared of you.i found you..amazing."she said and a smile formed on his face.

"i wish i can promise you that."

"if you have no choice other than killing at any situation,,let's make sure there's another choice together okay?"

he pulled her in his embrace,
"you know what joohyun?"
"i am very lucky to have you."he mumbled as she can heard it.

she promised herself that she'll stay with him. she have to accept the fact that she fell in love with someone who does this kind of thing.

she knew all the risks that might happen,she wasn't ready but at least she's aware of it.

"i will protect you."minho said making her smiled.

"let's protect each other."she answered.

"minho hyung ! chan hyung already prepared foods ! come eat with us !"jeongin shouted from the kitchen.minho broke the hug and held her hand.

"let's go."

both of them went to the dining table,all the guys were there.some of them are playing mobile games while some of them are placing the foods on the table.

they were eating as seungmin and jeongin were having a cute fight with each other.seungmin took jeongin's food away but when jeongin was about to get mad,he was reminded that seungmin was a year older.

cute.

suddenly,minho's phone rang making everyone around the table shut up.they stared at minho.
minho tried to ignore the call.he was just eating like nothing happened.

joohyun turned to him too,
"minho."

minho sighed,placing his chopstickss on the table and get the phone call.

he didn't even look at the caller id though-

"what do you want?"he said.

"you're with joohyun,aren't you?"

"fuck i thought you're someone else."
"what do you want.jaehyun?"

when he said his name,everyone looked at him again.and joohyun,with worried eyes.

"my joohyun is with you,right?"

"who's your joohyun? no one here belongs to you."minho said and jaehyun scoffed.

"let me talk to her."he said.

"why would i let you?"minho asked.joohyun stood up from her seat and walked towards minho.

looking at him while nodding her head.
minho had this scary expression on his face,but he handed his phone to her.

she placed his phone onto her ears.
"jaehyun."she said.

"jung joohyun ,why are you with him?"he asked.

"jaehyun,listen to me ."
"i..love him..and i wanna stay with him."she said and her eyes looked at minho.

"he's dangerous joohyun ! he can disappear from your sight anytime."

"so are you !"she shouted to the phone making minho's eyes widened.what did jaehyun said to her?

"joohyun-"

"i'm hanging up."she ended the call.she gave back the phone to minho as she walked away.

she sat on the couch at the living room as minho slowly followed her.

"i won't ask what he said to you.but i would like to know about it."

"you are not going to vanish from my sight r...ight?"she turned to face him,she lifted her head to look at him.

suddenly,minho pulled her to kiss her.all the members who saw it,all of them decided to leave both of them alone.

"i promise you i wouldn't."minho let go of the kiss as he said those words.

"no matter what happen okay?"she took out her pinky finger as minho smiled,locking it.

"yes,love"

" let's go on a date tomorrow."minho said and she chuckled.

"to where?"

"my second hideout."

__
a/n : I'm sorry i'm taking so long to update 😭 school kept me away from my phone for a while 😭 i'll do double update !!