31

the stray kids members are very confused of what to do,they lost their puzzle piece.there are 9 of them but they lost one.they're incomplete.

they're also worried of what might happened to joohyun.they agree,everytime minho brings joohyun there,they felt like she's a part of the family.

"we have to find joohyun."felix said

"but we have no idea where's her."

suddenly,they heard the door opened,someone entered the passcode right and entered the space.

they turned to look at the person,it's joohyun.

hyunjin stood up and pulled her into a hug,as she cried in his shoulder.

maybe i have never mention about this,i have never stated a scene where this one guy fell in love with joohyun but,

hyunjin likes joohyun.
no one knows about it.

she cried on his shoulder as hyunjin patted her back,the other members walked towards them.

"where have you been?"
"how do you know about what happened?"

"i've been with jaehyun..he told me everything."

"e-everything?"changbin stuttered,they remembered minho asked them to not tell joohyun who they fought that day but did jaehyun told her ?

"he told me he lost his memory,but he doesn't know the reason."

felix sighed in relieved.

the cracks between her words made hyunjin's heart broke even more,
"he'll remember us."hyunjin mumbled,

"are you gonna stay with jaehyun?or with us?" seungmin asked .

"he told me to stay with him but i didn't want,i ran away from his house today and he must be looking for me now."

"why aren't you answering our call though?"

"he dropped my phone,and it just broke like that."she said,not suspecting jaehyun to have any bad intentions of doing that.

but the members knew it.

"but h-hyunjin."joohyun turned to look at him,he swear his breath stopped when she looks at him.

"what happened?"
"what exactly happened?"
"what did you guys do that day?whom did you fought with?"

hyunjin didn't know what to answer but woojin answered for him.
"it just happened,joohyun.just some random gangs we have things to deal with."

"we don't expect this to happen either,we don't want to lose a part of us joohyun.he's been with us,but now he only remembers.."

"-yeonhee."she said.

"you're right."

"perhaps yeonhee might mean alot to him."

"jung joohyun."hyunjin said .
"you are saying nonsense,you are the one who mean alot to him."

"then how could he forget us?"tear fell from her eyes.

"joohyun ! don't overthink everything. even if he didn't remember us,we have to make him."

"let's meet him."hyunjin grabbed her hands and pulled her to the car.the other members are still upset over what happened.

chan sighed, "even if he can't remember us,we might be incomplete but let's continue everything like normal."