39

days passed,stray kids and joohyun are much closer now.as if they're a family,as if joohyun is minho.

hyunjin also enjoyed the fact that joohyun feel more comfortable with them.but all of them still couldn't let minho go,they couldn't do it without him.

they were watching movie at the living room until they received a call.

chan picked it up and had a concern looks on his face,eventhough he looks worried,he still talks in a cold tone.

"we'll...go."he said and hung up.the members looked at him,as joohyun did so too.

"i am a whole dumbass,minho he.."
"he told us to go to his mansion."

"for what?"

"yeonhee's birthday party."
"yeonhee probably want to tease you again."
chan sighed,
"i'm sorry okay , i just miss minho so much that i said we'll go..."

joohyun looked at chan,
"it's okay chan , we'll go.i miss him so much too,just like you guys."

hyunjin held joohyun's hands and shook it,
"you sure about that?"he whispered

joohyun nodded,standing up and hyunjin let go of her hand.it broke his heart that joohyun is still in love with minho,joohyun has been telling hyunjin all of her feelings of how she is in love with minho and could never move on.

hyunjin loves joohyun,but he loves minho too,he is his friend.both of them are.

that night,joohyun wore a leather skirt and a black top,as well as black outwear.

but as she dyed her hair ash gray recently,her hair stood out the most.seungmin is actually the one who suggested in dyeing her hair because he said she'll look good in it.

when they arrived at this familiar mansion,they just walked.
"joohyun,stay strong whatever happens okay?"chan said and she hummed.

as all of them entered,the house is full of drunk youths,revealing outfits,making outs,wines,beer and champagne are given everywhere.

joohyun closed her nose with her finger as they entered the house,smell of alcohol everywhere.

hyunjin helped her to cover her nose and all of them walked together.all of them stood at the corner of the house,watching around.

all of them is looking for minho for sure,they miss him.they wonder if he change alot.

they were given beer except for jeongin,he refused to drink it.

she drank it in a shot as all of the members stared at her.
"are you okay?"jisung asked and she smiled

"probably"

suddenly,someone walked to them.
"yeonhee wanna meet all of the boys."
all the boys?mean not joohyun?

joohyun smiled, "just go,maybe she wanna take pictures with you guys."

"i'll stay with you."hyunjin said but she shook her head.

"just go okay?i also want to walk around."she said.

"stay safe okay?"he said and she nodded.

all the boys walked to where the person brought them until joohyun couldn't see them anymore.

joohyun got glasses of beer at the kitchen counter,again and again.

she swore she gonna cause something,but she thought stray kids will find her.

she stayed at the kitchen counter,looking around.

where could minho be at?
is all in her mind.

"are you aware how dangerous it is for a girl to be alone here?"

she turned to see minho,he also have an ash gray hair.he is already good looking but he become more good looking.his eyes sparks when she saw him.

same goes to minho,he didn't remember her but he felt like she's the missing puzzle piece in his life.he felt that she completed him,he saw it too.the familiar sparks in her eyes.

minho stood closer to her , "i'm gonna stay with you here until your friends are here"
he said.

"hey,thank you .." joohyun tried to not cry when she saw him,but minho's action made her smiled.

"y-you..."
"dyed your hair right?i remember the last time i saw you,your hair was black."he stuttered,he actually found her beautiful,really beautiful.

joohyun chuckled, "just like you."

"y-yeah."he said.

"why are you stuttering?"she asked,looking at minho.

as minho turned to look at her,they locked eyes with each other as minho started to remember something.

"you play a big role in my life right ?"