41

joohyun woken up by the sunlight,her head felt dizzy.she turned to other side of the bed and saw....minho.

her eyes widened,wondering what happened yesterday.but she couldn't lie she loves the feeling of being close to him.

she stared at his lips,and his face features. how could one be this beautiful?

she slowly tried to get up but minho wrapped his arms around her waist.

"don't leave me again,please."he mumbled as joohyun took a deep breath.

she looked at him and he slowly opened his eyes.
"why didn't you try to make me remember you?"

she just stared at his eyes,she didn't know what to answer.

"why...did you do that?why am i the only one who try to find the missing puzzle pieces of my life ?"the was a glimpse of sadness in his eyes and sentence that made joohyun's heart broke.

"every night,it wasn't easy for me thinking of you.you left me confused,you hinted who you are but you left after that."

a tear fell on her cheeks as he said that.
"i tried to do that too,minho."
"it wasn't easy for me too,i didn't leave you minho.we tried to make you remember,me and the members did.we didn't gave up on you.we didn't lose hope."

"we just tried live our life without normally without you,but we can't.we believe if you'll come back to us,then you will"

"did those boys tried their best to make me remember them?"

"they're not just 'those boys' minho."
"i didn't know the exact story but you guys are the closest ever."
"closer than we are,minho."

minho let out a sigh,
"i believe in you,joohyun."he said.

she felt her phone buzzed,a text from yeonhee.

she felt her heart stopped when she read it.

'that's going to be the last time you meet minho,joohyun.or else we have to make him forget you again."

suddenly thoughts of things are coming back,
she couldn't be with minho.the boys should be with him but she shouldn't.

"i have to go,minho."she tried to stand up but minho held her wrist.

"you're leaving me."

"things are stopping us."

"don't you love me?"and that time she swear her heart skipped a beat but...it broke too.

she pushed his hands away from her wrists and leave minho's room and the mansion.

she looks back at the house,regretting what she just did.minho would probably think that she didn't love him,or is just using him,playing with his heart.

"i'm sorry."

minho was heartbroken,he didn't know what should he do.is he being used and played with?
he swear eventhough he couldn't remember her , he felt those feelings.it felt so unreal that the one he was actually longing for...did this to him.

"i really do think she's the one...am i wrong?"