7

minho went inside . "where are the guys from yesterday?"he asked.

"we don't know."they answered.

"look for them,beat them up."minho simply said and the others raised their eyebrows.

"but just why?"

"just do it."

they were confused but agree to do it anyway.

"oh ya minho,did everything went well yesterday?"changbin asked and minho smirked.

"of course."he replied.
"she seems like she's falling for me already."

"that was fast,but the faster the better."woojin said.

"and oh yeah,here's her information we found." hyunjin came with some papers in hid grip handing it to minho.

he took it and read it, "she has an ex boyfriend huh?"

"yeah and the worst part is."
"her ex boyfriend is our biggest enemy."

"what?"

"you remember jaehyun."jisung asked and minho nodded.

"it was him.she was his last ex and people said he haven't move on yet."hyunjin added.
"he was studying overseas for now but he'll probably come back to take over his father work."

"that information makes it more interesting,i am honoured to take jaehyun's ex and current love."minho said.

"any of you,take joohyun at her restaurant amd bring her here."he said as seungmin widened his eyes.

"here??isn't this place is a secret for us?"

"i have to gain her trust first,and from that i'll make her fall for me even more.just go there and said you are my friend,she'll probably think about it first,just give me a call if she didn't believe it."

"if that's what you said."seungmin said,pulling jeongin with him towards the car.

seungmin and jeongin hopped in the car and left the headquarter.jeongin then turned to seungmin.

"minho is weird."he said and seungmin nodded.

"i think so too."

"he looks like he likes her,remember the day that girl almost got killed?"

seungmin hummed a yes, "minho could just leave that girl,but he didn't."

"i saw that too,but let's just go on with his plans, he'll probably realise it later."seungmin,parked the car infront of joohyun's restaurant.

"jeongin,you go get her,you know you look like a baby so it's easier."

jeongin rolled his eyes and pouted.
"fine."