13

while she was actually chasing minho around the living room,minho received a call.

minho usually would check the caller id and not answer it,but this time he answered it right away.joohyun stopped at the sudden change at his facial expression,it become just like before, cold and scary.

"i didn't want to."he said through the phone.

"i already found one,i don't want whoever you choose for me."he said again,one of his hands grabbed joohyun's hands tightly.

"i don't want her to meet a bastard like you. just give me it then."

give him what?

"fine,i'll go to you."he hung up on the call,

"joohyun."he turned to her.

"you should just go if it's important,i don't mind going home by bus."

"i'm sorry,but i'll ask seungmin to send you home okay?"he said,it was just a second of caring stare but then it changed back to cold one.

he left her,exiting the door by himself without any member following.

"you guys don't follow him?"joohyun asked and they shook their head. "it's his personal life."

joohyun hopped in the back seat of the car while seungmin drive the car.

seungmin looked at her through the mirror.
"joohyun?"he said.

"yeah?"she asked.

"do you perhaps,,like minho..?"he asked and she smiled.

"i do.."

seungmin face formed a small frown,not that he's upset or sad.but knowing that minho used her,for his plans.

"oh."he replied.
"are you perhaps,,don't..think..we do bad things?"

"i do,but i don't know those thing deeper."

"aren't you afraid?"

"you guys are nice."

"i mean aren't you afraid of-"

"we're here."she said,they arrived at her house.

joohyun said a good bye to him and got off the car.she entered her restaurant and thoughts appeared in her head.

she thought about it,what kind of afraid seungmin asked her about just now? afraid of what?

she threw herself on her bed,thinking again.

it's about minho,all about him.how his touch made her feel something,the way his eyes sparks. the way his eyes disappeared when he smiled.

but he was that mysterious.a mystery that she want to solve,that she wanted to find out.

there's alot of unanswered questions.

but one thing that she's scared about is,

what if the thing she found out was something bad?she knew minho was up to something bad but what if what he do work that might hurt her in any way?

or might hurt him?

or just might hurt them?