14

minho stood in front of his dad,looking at his dad who's smirking.

"you're finally marrying someone?"his dad spoke up.

"and are you going to marry that girl because you love her or...for position,lee minho?"

minho scoffed, "do i have to tell you my personal problems? just give me the company. my friends and i can manage it."

"let me meet that girl first."

"i said no right?"minho answered

"is her name jung joohyun?"

minho froze but not shocked at the fact that his father knew about her,he'll always find out when minho wanted to hide about something.he just have his way.

minho's pupil turned to the side,not wanting to make eyecontact.

"i heard she dated jaehyun."
"and do you know jaehyun took over his father gambling company?"his father added and that made minho clenched his fist.see ? his father knew everything.

"you wanted to marry his ex?"his father added.

"so what about that?nothing is wrong if i'm marrying his ex-"

"oh so you like her."his father let out an evil chuckle.

minho fist clenched tighter as he bit his inner cheeks.he has to keep his pride in front of his dad.his dad really thought falling in love is weak.

minho took a deep breath ,
"i wouldn't marry her if i didn't want anything,i'll make jaehyun see i can get what's his."

"that's how you should be lee minho,there's no true love in this world,they're all fake."

as soon as he stepped out of the office,his fist clenched tighter.

he felt guilt all over him,it felt wrong but it's the only way he could beat jaehyun.

at least for now,he knew joohyun fell for him. he just have to take over his father company now.

some of you might wonder what happened between minho and jaehyun,they are best friend until one day,jaehyun changed to a different person.

he joined another group of boys in school,the one who they used to fight with.jaehyun turned his back against minho.

before,they used to bully people together,but now jaehyun and his group literally get into fights with minho.

minho was alone and that's when he met stray kids,it was night when stray kids found minho laying against the wall,face full with scars.

as both of jaehyun and minho have a dad who's a mafia boss, both of them want to fight each other through that.they often got into fist fights.

the last time minho met jaehyun before he studied overseas,they got into a fights.

the other stray kids members are fighting with jaehyun's gang,while minho and jaehyun fight each other.

he was used to 'deal to fist fight but did the opposite' was because of jaehyun.they deal to not bring anything but jaehyun bring a knife secretly.

he trapped minho against the wall with knife placed in front of his neck,just a small move and he could die anytime.

he remembered the last words jaehyun said to him.

"you will always be under me,lee minho.no matter how hard you try,you can never be someone like me.you're weak.by heart."