18

the next day,she pasted a notice on her restaurant door that it was closed for a while.

things are just hard for her these days,

after not going out for a week,she finally decided to forget everything.

she never meet minho,jaehyun or even any of the minho's friends.and she can't lie that she missed minho.alot.

she changed her clothes into a shirt and a jeans.she wore a loose blazer for her outerwear.

as soon as she slipped in her sneakers,she exited her restaurant.

she looked up at the sky,it was a very nice weather.and it made her smile.
she walked to the town,there were alot of peoples,couples,kids,elders.

she was of course alone,walking at the town and suddenly,she received a call,jaehyun.

"a friend of mine is having a party today.wanna go with me?"he asked and she stayed silence.
it's not minho isn't it?

"is it..—"

"it is.you wanna see him right?"he interrupted her sentence.

"you wanted to get your revenge right?"he added.no,she didn't want to.she did hate him a little bit,but.

she still loves him.

"jaehyun,that's not it ."she said.

"i'm kidding,just accompany me there alright?"jaehyun chuckled through the phone.

"jae-"

"i'll pick you up at 8,casual outfits.not a formal party."

"ya jaehyu-"

he hung up.

"did he just hung up on me?ah what am i going to do now?"she said almost 'too loud',everyone was looking at her.

she stared at her watch... "it's 6:45 pm."
she ran back to the bus station and waited for the bus,going back to her house.

around 7:50,she straightened her hair,and after that she was done.she wore her high cut shoes,and then went outside to wait for jaehyun's arrival.

she wore a short sleeves maroon turtleneck top with a leather skirt.she leaned against her restaurant door.she was nervous,she can't lie.

then she saw a car coming,jaehyun's.his sport car.

"hop in."jaehyun rolled down the window looking at her.

"do you think you look cool like that?"she chuckled and get inside the car.the car then started moving.the place jaehyun told her they were heading actually takes like 20 minutes,
but for jaehyun it's only 5 minutes she swear, his driving skill was way too abnormal.

when they arrived at the place,which jaehyun said where minho's house is.it was a mansion.a really big mansion.but why does he lives at the headquarter..?

they got off the car together.suddenly jaehyun turned to her, "joohyun."

"yeah?"

"you don't like minho right?"

she stayed quiet,she didn't know what should she answer and she also don't know why did jaehyun asked her that.

"i know you don't."he added.
"i'm sorry to say this,but the party tonight.
will break your heart a little bit.now,hold my hands."

she was confused,what did he mean by that?

"break my heart?"she asked.

jaehyun pulled a small smile.he grabbed her hands and hold it.but he didn't intertwine their fingers together.

joohyun walked together with jaehyun inside.
he said this was minho's party,but where is him?

yes,her hands were held by jaehyun but her eyes were looking for another person.lee minho.

her eyes wandered around the place,but her eyes caught someone else's figure.

his name is jeongin..right..?

she smiled when she saw jeongin,but she remembered what happened,it wasn't right for her to go there.

"joohyun,promise me something."jaehyun suddenly whispered to her.

"hold my hand even when we met minho,don't ever leave without me."

__

a/n : i'm gonna update until chapter 20 since i might not update for a while :(( sorry,,school is tough for me these days :( i'll try my best to keep updating!