9

after joohyun was done changing,she went out and walked towards the living room.

minho was just staring at the empty air as she snapped her finger in front of him.

"o-oh,you're done."he stuttered,when he saw her in his clothes,it made his heart raced.

she sat beside him,turning her head to him.she want to figure out the thing that has been mysterious to her since she first met minho.
"minho."
"can i ask you something-"

"minho ! we're back!"the door slammed opened,revealing those nine guys.they were bringing plastics of snacks.

"ooo did we interrupt anything?"changbin teased.

"ei"minho said and changbin laughed.

they ran to the the living room,throwing all the snacks they bought on the floor "party!" hyunjin shouted.

"i swear to god they do party everyday."minho said,she chuckled.

all of the boys are playing play station while enjoying the snacks.only minho and her were sitting on the couch.

"what do you wanna ask me just now?"he turned his head to her but she shook her head.

"it's nothing."she smiled.joohyun leaned her head against the couch and suddenly minho pushed her head to leaned on his shoulder.

he sniffed, "we're going to catch a cold."he said and she smiled.

"i know but it was fun right?"

"yeah,it was fun being with you."he replied,the point where joohyun talked and her breathe can be felt against minho's neck just sent shivers all over his body.

minutes after,chan received a call that he immediately picked it up. "yeah."he answered.

he turned his body towards joohyun and minho,well specifically it's just minho.
chan has a serious expression on his face as he looks at minho.

"minho,all of us have something to talk about."he said and minho raised his eyebrows.

chan signalled him to check his phone and minho grabbed his phone from his side,reading texts.

his face turned dark,his eyes become intense.

"joohyun,."he said.

"do you mind to walk to the nearby bus station?we have something coming up."minho said,his hands just grabbed her hands as she raised her eyebrows.

"no,it's okay.i can walk there."she stood up,pushing minho's grip from her hand.

as soon as she left,she stared at her hand.remembering the way minho held her hand.she wanted to know what's that something important that came up,that changed their facial expression that fast.

but she doesn't have the right to know that,people tend to have secrets they can't share to certain person.

maybe minho will tell her later,or will he never?

"he's a mysterious guy."she mumbled as she left the headquarter area and walked to the nearby bus station.

meanwhile minho and his members went to the gather at minho's office.

"he came back"woojin said.

"he was like,our biggest enemy."hyunjin added.

"i know."minho replied.

"but we won't lose this time,if he wanted to fight,let's just do it."minho added.

"but minho,remember what jaehyun did to you?"
"he fucking almost killed you !"chan shouted.

"that's why i said we're not going to lose this time ! even if i have to use joohyun to make him suffer."

"but jaehyun was cruel,i don't think he'll give up even if you use joohyun as the bait." changbin said.

"in another point of view,you might be the one. who bit the bait later."

"and plus,he invited all of us to his return party tonight,i didn't know what he planned.but are we going there?"

"we're going there,"