21

jaehyun did sent her home,but when he left,something happened.

she opened her eyes to see herself sitting on a chair.hands tied,also her legs were tied to the chair.

all she can remembered yesterday was after jaehyun left,4 men came and covered her mouth with a handkerchief.and then she passed out.

joohyun's eyes looked around,the place was dark.suddenly,she heard footsteps coming,and she saw those men again.

she was afraid but she just stared at them without trying to scream at them,she know it'll just hurt her.

"remember me?"he said.

she looked at the other side as the man pushed her face harshly to face him. "i asked do you remember me?"

she didn't answer,and the man slapped her on the face.her eyes started to get teary.

"you could just answer then i wouldn't hurt you,sweetie."

she glared at the man and he scoffed, "i was the one who almost killed you that day."

"but your so called hero saved you,am i right?your lovely boyfriend."

wait,,that means,,he's the one that was fighting with minho and the one who almost killed her.

"i just want to settle everything with him."
"listen to me,"the man crouched down and looked at her.

"he wouldn't want me to touch her girl right?"

"i'm not his girlfriend."she spoke up,she didn't want minho to get hurt by these men.

"you aren't good in lying."the man let out an evil chuckle.

"i am not."she said again,glaring at him.

"you glared at me?!"he said,standing up and grabbed her hair.

"i wanna deal with him nicely but he decided it to go this way.hey,call minho."he said to the another man and he nodded.

his phone dialed minho,as joohyun was still glaring at him.

"i want you to cry."the man said to her as she tried her best to ignore but the man grabbed her hair again.

"let me go!"she said,tears started to well in her eyes.the man then pushed her head harshly.

minho didn't answer the call,as expected.he would never answer right..?

"give me your phone."the man said and she shook her head,refused to do so.

"i said give me !"he shouted pushing her head again and again.

another one of them took it from her pocket and handed it to their boss,she guess?

she tried to snatch it but it failed.

"please...don't..hurt...him..you can just hurt me instead.."she said,tears started to fell from her eyes.

"unfortunately,i have no intention to hurt you in any way,except he didn't want to do what we want.then,we have to hurt you."

they dialled minho's number using her phone, and surprisingly he picked up immediately.

she sighed,she really hope minho didn't answer the call but he did.

it was silence,until he spoke up.
"joohyun,why are you calling me?"he asked, with a worried tone.

"you worry about your girl lee minho?"

"where's her."she heard minho said from the other line,she can sensed another tone.an angry but calm tone,do you get that?

"bring us the money if you want to know."

"where the fuck is her !"he shouted and the man chuckled.

"yah,say something."the man said to joohyun but joohyun didn't say anything.the man scoffed and the other man pulled her hair again.

"ah."she hissed.

"joohyun,are you there?"minho's voice turned into a soft one.she didn't reply,but then the man slapped her, "talk ! would you?"

and there she cried, "minho..please...save..me.." she was scared,she was just trying to act tough,but honestly she's afraid just like a little girl.

"jung joohyun,listen to me.wait for me okay? i'll go there."minho said.
"being all lovely and sweet huh?"the man said on the phone.

"don't you dare lay hands on her."minho said,in a cold tone and the man chuckled.

"too bad,i already did.but if you didn't want me to do it further more,then do what i want."

"the location,i'll go there.all alone bringing what you want.just don't lay hands on her,or i'll kill you."

"what a sweet boyfriend.the exact amount of money you took from us.all alone here.i'll send the location."

then minho hung up the call,

"you and your boyfriend are weak,you know?"

"what made you said that?he's the strongest and bravest person i ever meet.you'll lose to him,remember that."

"he already lost,if he's really doing the mafia job,he won't fall in love."
"love shouldn't exist in his dictionary,but look. he lost the game when i mentioned you.he lost the game because he believe love exists."

__
a/n : hi ! i'm back ! sorry for taking so long :((