1.

Flashback to 14 years ago

Oscar's POV
"Oscar, hijo viene a conocer a your brother and sister" i hear my mom say as I walk into her hospital room. I look over at her and she is holding the new baby boy and my dad holding the new baby girl as soon i see them i put on a huge smile, Almost crying .
"What's their names" I curiously ask as my dad hands me the baby girl.
"Her name is Vida because she is our first girl and like you said she is going to become our life our little girl" my dad explains
"and her middle name is Rene because she looks exactly like me when I was a born" my mom say
"Hey hermanita mi vida , eras tan bonito y apenas naciste, look se esta reinado con migo, we're going to get along just fine" I tell her then i hand her back to my dad
"And his name is Cesar " my mom says as she hand the baby boy to me
"Hola mano , cómo está" i tell him but he was in a deep sleep so I didn't get much of a reaction from him, then I hand him back to my mom"
End of flashback

Oh how I miss when it was all five of us I think to my self as I walk from my front yard to the in kitchen graving a beer. I can never get them out of my mind. I can't believe I lost my mom and dad. Two years after the twins were born we lost my mom. The prophets shot her as she went to go buy us food she was a big target since she was the wife of the leader of the santos us , their rivals. Then my dad fell into a complete depression two years after mom died , when he couldn't take it any more he went to seek revenge on who killed my mom they out numbered him and killed him, although he died his men got revenge and I had to take over so at 10 I had to get jumped into the santos and take over for my dad , I also had to take care of the twins , well at least Cesar a 10 year old taking care of a 4 year old , my tias for another city who were the original santo girls took in Vida and raised her, since she was a girl and need women in her life although it hurt seen her leave I knew I wouldn't be able to raise her up as good as they would. I keep in contact with my tias they would let me talk to her on the phone her sweet little voice always brings me joy. I snap out of my thoughts back into reality when I here a familiar voice outside talking to the guys who were chilling in the front like always.