22.

Sunday/ Next morning
Vida's pov
I slowly opened my eyes,I looked down at my body I was in a hospital gown and had IV in my arm, I finally look up and saw Sad Eyes sitting in a chair that was against the wall across from the bed.

"Victor, why- where- what- " I didn't know what to ask i was confused. His head shot up as he heard my voice and Oscar ran to the bed, he was sitting next to me but I hadn't noticed.

"Vida are you okay? I'm go call the Nurse" Oscar said and ran out the room.

"Are you good?" Sad Eyes said as he walked over and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Kind of, what happened to me? How long has it been?"

"You went unconscious, and don't worry it's only been the night"

"Oh okay...wait-" suddenly everything hit me, all the memories of last night came to me. "Where-"

"Vida you're up? How do you feel?" A nurse and Oscar came in the room.

"I'm okay but my ankle hurts" I whine.

"Okay well everything seems perfect but we're going to need to have to do some X-rays on our ankle"

"Okay thank you" the nurse left the room to call a x-ray specialist to come for me.

"Now that I know you'll be fine I'm go check up on Cesar I left him by himself, okay?" Oscar heads to the door and I nod my head. "Sad Eyes cuídala por favor"

"Of course mano" Oscar left the room.

"Where is Manny, Ruby and Olivia?" I asked. Sad eyes was about to say something but got interrupt by a doctor.

"Miss Diaz?" I nodded my head. "I'm here to take you to the x-ray room"

"Here I'll help you her" sad eyes carried me bridal style onto the wheelchair. "Want me to come?"

"Yes please" We leave the room and go down to the x-ray room. I tried to step off the wheelchair but only ended up hurting myself. "ow" I screamed.

"Need help?" Sad Eyes asked, I nodded my head. He carried me onto the bed and then went behind the glass wall with the doctor. After the X-rays we went back to the room, sad eyes put me in the bed and went to his chair.

"So are you going to answer my question?"

"What question? Oh-" sad eyes took a deep breath. "I heard Ruby's surgery went great but is still unconscious, and Olivia didn't make it" My heart broke.

"And manny?" I said with a cracked voice. Sad eyes made his way to my bed, sat right in front of me and grabbed my hands.

"He didn't make it, he passed in your arms"

"No Victor, not my manny" I broke down and started to cry.

"I know it hurts, I-I-I lost my only family" he started to cry then put our head together. "We're going to get through it together"

 "We're going to get through it together"