9.

Two week later
Manny's pov
Vida and I were back on good terms. We we're kinda talking but we haven't said it officially we've just been hanging out a lot lately. I've been hanging out with the twins and their friends during lunch because all the other santos would ditch. Today After school I walked her to her place since Oscar had a run to do and wasn't able to pick us up.

"Oh shit" I hear her say as she was looking at her phone and typing quick.

"What's wrong" I asked her in a worried voice

"Ughh I was suppose to wait for my friends because we were going to Ruby's, they had something to tell Cesar and me" "I have to go"

"It's cool i need to go home too" I said remembering that I had a bunch of homework to do because I've been procrastinating. "I'll see you around" I said as I left her house.

Vida's pov
I really wasn't worried Ruby lived across the street and like two houses down. We could see each other house from our own houses. I made my way to Ruby's house then saw Cesar at the front waiting for me.

"Hurry vida they're being annoying and I don't wanna be in there by myself. Then we go inside and into Ruby's room. We sat on the his bed and Monse,Jamal, Ruby were on chairs in front of us. They were all talking at once and all about different things me and Cesar look at each other and both yell "YO".
"One at a time we aren't following" I said then ruby raised his hand and Cesar pointed at him.

"Sorry it's excitement, we've been chewing on this for the last two weeks and it's finally time to move on with the plan" ruby said with a lot of excitement

"Plan for what" Cesar said

"To get you out of the gang, no offense vida but we aren't worried much about you since being a santos doesn't bother you as much as it bothers Cesar" Monse said.

"None taken I like being a santo- wait" I said then me and Cesar start laughing at what their plan was about. Then we stop when we see them serious.

"Your serious?" I stop laughing and they all nod their heads in a yes form.

"Oh my gosh no no no no you guys are being naive once you get jumped in you can't get out unless you get jumped out and that's not an option" Cesar said.

"Why not?" Jamal quickly asked.

"They beat you till you die" I replied

"Oh I see a dilemma" then ruby started talking and talking and I didn't understand half of the thing he said because he use really big words. Then next thing I knew he was passing out binder he gave all of them a plain blue one and gave me a pastel pink one he knew that was my favorite color and smiled at me. They keep rambling and rambling put I didn't pay attention it was nothing beneficial to me.

"never ganna happen good talk, come on vida let's go" Cesar said grabbing my wrist and took me home.

Next day
Cesar's pov
Vida and i were on our way to class going down the stairs when I heard the fam talking.

"Right now he's got no responsibilities, we gotta get him out before he puts in work" I hear Monse say. Then I motion Vida to come with me .