11. part two

Vida's pov
This was escalating fast, Manny was about to start sucking on my neck and upper boob when I hear the door open and hear someone talk.

"Aye I'm back from the run you ready for-" as soon as I hear Cesar's voice I quickly try getting up but it was to late he had already see everything. "What the fuck, I am sorry" he said as he went outside of my room and stood at the door. "Hurry up and fix yourself I need to talk to you"

"Omg manny" I say getting off of him and putting on my little jean jacket.

"SHIT" he got up quick and went to sit on my vanity's chair.

"Can I come in now" cesar said.

"Yes we weren't going anything in the first place" I answered as I sat on my bed.

"Lies" Cesar said as he walked back in my room laughing. "Sorry I ruined your fun Triste"

"It's all good little spooky, like she said nothing was going on" Triste said as he rubbed of my lipstick that was on his neck.

"Yeh only my santo best friend was about to swallow my twins face" he said laughing.

"Omg shut up, nothing happened" I said with embarrassment.

"Your lucky I told Oscar I need money from my room and I would come get you or eles he would of walked in and y'all would be dead now, anyways I'll leave to school y'all wanna walk with me since everybody left already"

"Yeh come lets go, just let me retouch my lipstick I'll meet y'all outside" I said, they both left me room and Cesar made kissing noises. "Shut up little kid" I said then fix my lipstick and made my way out. All the Santos were outside, so as I walked out they all stared at me.

"Damn this really our little Vida" sad eyes said. Then Oscar turned around to look at me.

"You look gorgeous baby" he said, I felt so emotional this is the first time Oscar sees me all dolled up since mine and Cesar's baptism. So I walk up to him and hug him. Then I handed Cesar my phone.

"Come one Manny we need pictures" we started posing, well I did and made manny stand certain ways to get cute pictures. All the Santos were hyping us up. Then after a while we said goodbye to everyone and made our way to school it was a good 10 min or more walk. Manny was holding my hand making sure I didn't trip. Once we got there we saw everyone crowded in front and arguing.

 Once we got there we saw everyone crowded in front and arguing

"What's going on" Cesar asked Monse as we walk up to the her.

"Dance got cancelled because of a gun" she said with sarcasm, me and manny back away from them and go with Olivia and ruby.

"Oh my god you look so pretty" Olivia said as I walked up to her.

"Thank you, and likewise girly" I didn't really like her but I had to suck it up she ruby so called cousin.