21. Part two

Vida's pov
Finally, I was happy again. A few months back I came here without knowing what would happen. Now I'm back with my two brothers who I wouldn't change for the world. I reunited with my childhood best friends Ramiro and Manuel. I have my first official boyfriend, Manny, who I love so much. I have my future sister in law who is already like a sister to me. I met more of Los Santos members who I considered family. I made new besties Jamal and Ruby. And also met Olivia who has become a close friend even though I had my indifferences about her everything worked out.

We continued to slow dance till the song chances by dej loaf came on, The fam gather all together.

"Look at that pimp stick" ruby pointed a a man with a cane.

"I miss Jamal. I got to apologize." Monse adds.

"You will. But right now, you got to dance" ruby said.

"Then this one's for Jamal" Monse says.

"For Jamal" we all shout. We all danced together.

Me and Ruby keep on making eye contact and gave each other smiles as we dance. Manny was now standing next to Ruby. Me and Olivia were standing across from them.

I had a huge smile on, I looked up at Manny, he had a serious face and so did Ruby. I turn around to see what they were looking at my smile instantly went away. It was Latrell. From there everything seemed in slow motion, I turn back to look at Manny. Next thing I know Manny had thrown me on the ground and Ruby spun Olivia around.

"Cesar!" Ruby yelled.

I sat on the floor holding my ankle, when I see Manny jump in front of ruby, he pulled out his gun but it was to late, there was a gunshot, Manny's body jerked up while ruby instantly fell to the floor and Olivia slowly back up. I ran as quick as possible and grabbed Manny's gun and began to shoot until it was empty, Latrell was running fast so I had only hit his shoulder. I dropped the gun and looked back at where Manny was laying and sat next to his body.

"Manny, Manny look at me you're going to be okay, please don't close your eyes don't leave me you said you wouldn't, I can't lose you" I said as put his head on my lap.

"I'll always be with you no matter what, but I think it's time, I'm finally going to see my parents again" He chocked out. "I'll be with the santos, in heaven"

"Manny don't talk like that, you're going to be fine, you said you were going to go to prom with me, that you were going to take care of me, that we were going to be at each other's wedding weather it was us getting married or not, that we were going to leave freeridge, your going to become that famous rapper you wanted to be, we have a future head of us..."

"I'll always be watching and taking care of you, I love you Vida" His eyes closed.

"Manny, Manny, no no no please" I whispered yelled. "It's a santos order, I'm Queen Santo, my brothers King Santo you have to obey me, open your eyes, please please, please..." I shout and hit his chest lightly. I heard Ruby's mom and dad in the distance.

"Ruby! Ruby! Ruby! No!" Ruby's mom yelled as she cried.

"Mijo! Mijo!" His dad shouted. I look up and see them turn his body around and I froze.

"No. Mijo?" Ruby's dad shouted.

"Call 911! Call 911! Ruby! You're going to be fine. You're gonna be okay, Ruby. Okay..." Ruby's mom screamed. "Not my baby. Not my baby!"

"Ruby! Ruby." I see Olivia also on the floor, I turn and now see Cesar and Monse silently crying.

This is what mom talked about, only privileged girls get quinces and we weren't one of those girl, we're freeridge girls, I'm a santo and now it's was come back to bite me, that's how karma works. I felt the pain in my ankle again, it was getting sharper and sharper, everything went blurry, I felt my body go weak and I felt myself fall into someone's hands.

Y'all are gonna hate me now but it's all a big plot twist in the end. You just have to wait and see 😌.