20.

Next morning, day of Olivia's quince
Vida's pov
I woke up really early since Olivia wanted me to do her makeup. She swore I was a makeup artist and I'm not going to lie i am pretty good at makeup. I walk out of my room with my pjs still on and a big bag full of makeup. I hear my brothers in Cesar's room so I decided to walk in.

As I walking in I see Oscar shaving off Cesar's hair as he gave him a little speech. After Oscar's speech Cesar started to throw up.

"Ew I did not want that to be the first thing I saw today" I scrunch up my face. "Anyways I'm on my way to the Martinez's , I have a client" I say trying to lighten up the mood.

"Okay little miss businesses, be careful" Oscar says. I nod my head and made my way to the Martinez house hold. I knock on the door which opened by its self, I see everyone walking around, in and out of the house.

"Hola mija, your made it, Olivia está en su cuarto" Ruby's abuelita greeted me.

"Si señora y gracias ahora voy a pasar con permiso" i say as I made my way to Olivia's room and I knock on her door.

"Come in" i hear her shout. "Ah your here, thank you"

"Of course" I nod my head and set everything up. "How do you want your makeup"

"Something like this" she shows me a picture and I start to do her makeup. We jammed out to some music, an hour later I was done.

"What do you think" I say as I hold up a hand mirror for her.

"Oh my god it's so pretty" she pulls me into a hug.

"now I'm sorry but I should get going I have to get ready too and you have so much to do also"

"Yeah Okay, Thank you for coming so early it's like 6 in the morning" she said pointing to the clock.

"Yeah no problem, and I'll see you at church" she nods her head and I leave. I get to my house and I start to do my makeup hair and I was now getting dressed.

 I get to my house and I start to do my makeup hair and I was now getting dressed

Santos | on my block On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara