23.

Sunday night
Vida's pov
Once we arrived our yard was full of santos. Oscar helped me get out the car, while sad Eyes grabbed my bag. I made my way to the yard, everyone just stared at me and stood up to show their respects for manny.

"Spooky i want to go inside now, i can't do this" Oscar nods and carries me inside, while sad eyes follows behind us with my bag and crutches.

"We'll be outside if you need anything" Oscar says as he sits me in my bed, then leaves with sad eyes. I start to cry I can't believe I don't have my best friend with me no more.

"Hey can I come in" Cesar asked knocking on the door.

"Yeah" I sniffed.

"I'm so sorry" was all he said before breaking down next to me.

"It's- I told you to kill him, Cesar" I cried out.

"I know and I'm so sorry if I knew this was going to happen I would've" He cried.

"Now Oscar's going to-" I stopped and thought cuchillos is going to kill Cesar.

"What?!" Cesar shouted.

"Cuchillos..." was all that came out. Then there was another knock on the door.

"Aye Vida can I talk to you" sad eyes said from the other side of door.

"Yeah come in"

"Oh... did I interrupt? I'll come back later" Sad Eyes asks.

"No it's cool" Cesar got up from my bed and patted Sad Eyes shoulder as he left.

"Ok so at the hospital...You know who did it?" Sad Eyes asked as he sat at the edge of my bed. "Because if you do-"

"I do but... if I say who then it'll hurt someone else and I'm not a snitch"

"But you need to say it so we can handle it, no one gets away with messing with Los Santos"

"I know but...It was Latrell" I blurt out.

"A prophet killed my brother? A stupid prophet killed my brother!"

"Shh Oscar's going to be pissed, and cuchillos is going to-"

"Dp Cesar " Sad eyes finished my sentence. "what do we do?"

"We have to tell him but not today it's to early" I hesitate

"I guess. We're going to get through this,okay" Sad Eyes rubs my back.

"You known he broke up me" I sighed

"He wants you to be happy, he doesn't want to be a burden"

"But he's not I love him with all of me, and he said we were going to try again... but now he's gone" I cried.

"I loved him too" Sad Eyes said as he wiped my tears.

Tuesday
Sad Eyes' pov
I was kicking it at the Diaz household today because I had nothing to do, also because we've been protecting the block, it's been hot since what happened. Now that Manuel isn't home I have no reason to be there. He held me down from doing so many stupid shit, if it weren't for him I probably would've been in jail like Spooky. He was my baby brother, my son, my family and now he's gone.

"Aye you good compa?" Oscar pulls me from my thoughts.

"Yeah just thinking about Triste" I sigh.

"We're going to find out who did it I promise and we're going to get revenge" Oscar patted my shoulder.

"It was that stupid prophet Latrell" I whisper to myself.

"What?!" Oscar shouts. "Estás pendejo o estás pendejo? Cesar killed him" he chuckled. "Who put that idea in your head"

"uh no one" I tried playing it off.

"Mentiras, tell me now!"

"Vida" That punk ass prophet needs to be killed  for what he did, I can't hold it in anymore. Once I said her name he went serious he knew she would never lie. He looked furious now, he stormed of to Vida's room.

Vida's pov
I was in my room watching Netflix, I haven't been doing anything but stay inside. All of the sudden my door swings open and Oscar storms in.

"Is it true?" He shouted.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Is it true? Why the fuck are you saying Latrell killed Triste" Oscar yelled.

"Because it's true" I say in a low voice.

"How do I know it's true? You can't say that shit without prove because you know what happens to Cesar"

"I shot his shoulder, find him and you'll see. You know I would never lie to you, even if I tried I couldn't"

"Okay" Oscar says as he leaves my room.

"Are you fucking serious?" I hear Oscar yell from another room.

"I'm sorry" Cesar cried.

"You're telling me your sister tuvo más huevos que te, at least she tried to do stop him and you, you helped him? He killed your friends and you helped him?!" Oscar's voice filled the house.

"Oscar I'm sorry"

"Shit. GOD DAMN IT CESAR" was the last thing I heard.