12. part two

Brentwood
Narrator's pov
Abuelita was dropping the kids of at Brentwood and as soon as they arrived they all got out of the car.
"Buena suerte" Ruby's grandma yelled.

"we don't need luck it's Brentwood, nothing bad happens here" Ruby's said as he was looking through the car window.

"How about OJ, no offense Jamal" Cesar interrupted.

"oh I'm good we don't claim him" Jamal quickly replies.

"So we should be ready around 10" ruby tells his abuela.

"good for you but I have plans" then drove off quickly as the boys and girls came together.

"we are not in Freeridge anymore"Monse says.
'In 800 feet you have arrived' Jamal's phone goes off. Then they decided to spilt up. Ruby takes Vida. Cesar and Monse argue over Jamal but Monse takes Jamal away. Leaving Cesar and Olivia.

"Let's go with them" Cesar said as he walked up to vida and Ruby.

"It's cool come on twin" Vida says happy and ruby let's out a big sigh.

Vida's pov
I was walking with Cesar in the front, Olivia was behind me and ruby was behind Cesar.

"Mamas isn't it nice not to have to look over your shoulders for once" Cesar asks me.

"Hell yeh, It feels nice knowing you won't get killed" I say laughing.

"What about you ruby?" Cesar says look back and noticing ruby wasn't there but a little girl dressed as Dracula was. "Damn we forgot ruby, where's ruby" Cesar holds my arm which stops me for walking. We all turn around as we hear ruby.

"Back here asshole" ruby was mad.

"Uuuu give me a sec" he tells me and walks to ruby, me and Olivia stay together.

"You look so good Vida" Olivia says breaking the silence.

"Thank you, you look cute too" I say smiling.

"So has your boyfriend Manuel seen you because if he had he probably would've dicked you down so hard you wouldn't be here" Olivia said laughing.

"Oh my god, we're still not dating, but no he hasn't seen me yet I left before he came over to my house" I said laughing too.

"Oh, then you'll be getting some tonight, won't you" she winked at me. We heard ruby raising his voice. "Hey everything cool"

"Most def. vida did you know ruby crushes one arm push ups, show her ruby" Cesar responded quickly and completely ignored Olivia.

"That's cool I guess manny does the same and brags all the time" I say but Cesar elbowed me.

"Hey you know what would be crazy cool, if we crash that party" Olivia said.

" I don't know looks like they're at capacity we don't wanna create a fire hazard" ruby said as I giggled 'oh ruby and his big words' I think to myself.

"Vida excuse us again" Cesar said and pulled ruby away. I felt bad we were completely ignoring Olivia.

Cesar's pov
I can't believe I'm helping ruby knowing damn well Triste and Vida are officially taking now. This foo really just told me he was trying to kiss my sister and that I'm cock blocking. I was just about to tell him about Triste but it isn't in my hands to say it. I'd do anything for ruby, but this I can't believe I'm "hooking" him up with my twin.
"Look Olivia had a good idea take Vida to the party so her outside ruben, I can't believe I'm helping you get at my sister so take the chance now or never" then we walk back to the girls.

"New plan, well let's tear that party up" ruby tells the girl. Olivia seems happy but Vida doesn't react she doesn't care, I can see the look I know her like the palm of my hand. Olivia starts walking up to the house with ruby and I pull Vida by the hand.

"Come on mamas" i gave her a smile and she returned one too. After we arrived ruby went to get us food and came back but Olivia went with Vida to the bathroom.

"Looks like this gentleman is going to get his throat tickled" he said chuckling.

"To far, remember that's my twin" I say. 'More like Triste is going to finish off what I walked in on the day of hoco' I thought to myself.

"Yeh I forgot" then Vida comes back to us.

"Hey I need some air, Olivia is still in the bathroom, I'll meet you guys outside"

"Okay" both Ruby and I say.

Vida's pov
When me and Olivia were in the line for the bathroom I saw a white boy dressed as a cholo which completely ruined my mood. They act like we're costumes when it's our culture. They have the chance of being something better and don't take it, when us wanting a chance to better ourselves but we can't because we are stuck in this gang life.

"Hey I need some air,I'll catch you later" I tell Olivia. Then I head back to the boys and leave the house I go across the street and a few houses down to where there was a bench. I wasn't in the mood for a party in the first place. I went on my phone and decided to FaceTime Manny. He looked so fine he was just gotten a fresh cut and was in a full cholo fit because he had to look intimidating during the look out.

FaceTime Call Manny: Hey ma- woah you out there looking like that He had a beer in his hand and hand his mouth wide open

FaceTime Call
Manny: Hey ma- woah you out there looking like that
He had a beer in his hand and hand his mouth wide open.
"Close our mouth foo, your drooling" I hear Ramiro say in the background.
Vida: yeh do you like it?
I say as I put my phone down lower showing him my full costume
Manny: do I like it? I love it come home already so I can see it in person.
He says as he winks and whines.
Vida: i would if I could but I don't want to ruin the fams fun
Manny: speaking of them where they at ?
Vida: at some party we crashed but I wasn't in the mood so I came outside for some air
Manny: you good though
Vida: perfect as can be
Manny: and finer then a mother fucker
He says licking his lips which makes me blush. I see the Olivia,ruby, and Cesar come out running for the party.
Vida: Hey i see the fam coming, I'll call you back in a bit, I'm see what's up with them
Manny: ok be careful baby girl
I nod my head and end the call by that time I hear them all scream and run including Jamal and Monse. Then I see some guys running behind them as they throw eggs but as soon as they get to me it was too far for the white guys to keep running. They messed with the wrong family.