24.

Saturday
Vida's pov
It was hard having to see them bury Manny. They didn't even let me see him, Oscar said it would be to hard for me. After the funeral everyone went to protect the house, I stayed behind. I sat next to his flat headstone "In Loving Memory Of Manuel Ochoa"

"Hey Manny. It's been so hard lately, like you  don't even known, I wish I had you here right now. Cuchillos had Cesar dp'd on Wednesday and I haven't seen him since it hurt so much. The santos did something really bad but I don't know what they won't tell me. All I know is it got so bad Oscar had to make a truce with the prophet$. Ruby's still in coma, I heard Olivia had her funeral too but I'm not welcomed. I was so mean to her I should of been a better friend." I start to cry even more, I pull out the envelope that was in my pocket, i hadn't opened it yet I wanted to read it with him.

"Dear Vida Rene,
    If you got this then that means something unfortunately happened to me. Thank you for everything you did for me, thank you for never giving up on me or us. I didn't know you were going to be such a big part of my life, but I'm glad you were. I'm glad I gave you that kiss before you went to Bronx because thats were it all started, I knew you were the one, my first and last. I promise I'll talk to your parents about you, they'll love to hear about you and how amazing you are. There should be another letter in the envelope give that to Sad Eyes porfas. There's so much more to say but it doesn't matter, all I want you to know is that I love you. I'm sorry I had to leave but don't let me hold you back, be happy, live your life. Ive loved you since the first day and l loved you till my last. I'll be waiting to see you again one day, till we meet again in santos heaven.
-Manuel Ochoa, El Triste <3

A small smiled formed on my face as tears ran down my cheeks, I made him happy. I folded the letter neatly and put it back in my pocket. I kissed the inside of my fingers and placed then on Manny's headstone. "I love you Manny". I tried getting up myself but it was useless, my ankle was messed up really bad. I took my phone out of my pocket and called Oscar.

"I can't pick myself up, can you come please?" 

"Yeah Of course" he hung up. I could see him getting out of the car were he was waiting for me. He helped me up and we went home. Once we got home there was loud music and smoke coming from our backyard.

"What's going on?" I ask Oscar as he helps me get out of the car.

"Probably a kick back to honor Triste. You coming?" He asked.

"No, I'll be in my room. But can you tell Sad Eyes that I need to talk to him?"

"Sure" he said as he walked to the backyard and I walked inside.

"What's up mi Vida?" Sad Eyes stubbled in my room he was tipsy, he wasn't taking it easy.

"Um I finally opened the letter...theirs one for you to" I hand him a letter that had the 'smile now cry letter' drawing with his name in cursive.

"Oh. Can I?" He points to my vanity chair, I nodded my head then he sits down. As he reads the letter he cries and laughs.

"He wanted me to adopt him?" He said as he held up adoption papers. "He wanted to be Manuel Ochoa-Guzman" he starts to cry even harder.

"I didn't know" I said as I walked up to him and hugged him till he stopped crying.

"I think I need some air" I nodded my head and let go of him. He folded the letter and put in his pocket and walked out of my room. I decided to go out to the alley that was next to our house and looked at manny's memorial.

 I decided to go out to the alley that was next to our house and looked at manny's memorial

"I can't believe your just a picture now, manny it's should of never been you" I cried.

"It should of been me" I hear a familiar voice behind me, I slowly turn around and see my twin. He had cuts that were still open, fresh bruises and a cast on his arm. "I'm sorry Vida" I just stood there and stared at him. How could Oscar let this happen, my poor twin.

"Well come hug me I can't move with these stupid crutches" he chuckles and hugs me tight. "I missed you so much. Look at what they did to you" I cried.

"I'm okay, but I'm sorry I didn't listen. Please Forgive me? He begged.

"I have nothing but love for you" Was all I could say.

That night
I couldn't sleep, I grabbed my phone and went through my phone.

He used to love rapping, and he would always send me raps that me made for me.

I kept scrolling and this one video.

"I miss you so much Manny" I whispered to myself. Then i went on social media for the first time in a long time. I went on my profile and deleted every picture I had with Manny and posted the video, he was going to post it then drop his music it was 'the beginning' video.

Instagram

400 likes
Vidadiaz Rest In Paradise 💙
View all 300 comments
Oscardiaz heaven gained another angel
SadEyes gone but never forgotten 💙
Monsefinnie ^ we all miss him 👼🏻
Jamalturner forever in our hearts ♥️
Mariomartinez my condolences 🖤
Ramirocorona it won't be the same without our other half 🖤 fly high Manuel 🕊
Santo1 May he rest in santo heaven
Santo2 long live Triste ✝️
Cesardiaz head up mamas 💗

'He went from being just another santo to everyone's friend. At first the squad was afraid of him but as time went on they became so close, everyone loved him. Why did he have to leave?'