25.

New Years

Instagram

300 likes
Vidadiaz new year, new things but my love for you is still the same 💙👼🏻
View all 200 comments
SadEyes forever in our heart 💙
Ramirocorona LLM 🕊
Oscardiaz head up mamas ♥️♥️
Monsefinnie we all love & miss him 🥺💕
Jamalturner rest in paradise 💙
Rubenmartinez I wish I could of been there for both of you guys 💙
Cesardiaz I miss both of you 💘

Vida's pov
Time had passed now, I had my cast off. Things had calmed down a bit. Christmas wasn't as hard, but I still missed Manny and Cesar. Oscar had spoiled me with new clothes, shoes and a whole bunch of unnecessary things, new purses, makeup gift cards. He said it was to make up for the passed 10 years. All the Santos were gathered around in our front yard we were having a New Years kick back.

"So your not crippled anymore?" A santo asked me as I walked outside to stand next to Oscar

"Nope" I answered.

"Finally little miss vampire, came out" Sad Eyes commented.

"You're stupid" I playfully rolled my eyes. I sat on a chair that was leaned back against the window so now I was facing Oscar. Then we see someone walk up to the house, everyone placed their hand on their guns, but pulled them away when they noticed it was Cesar.

"Please,don't do this. Oscar! Just... come on! I can make it up to you and I will. Just let me come home!" Cesar shouted, everyone just stared and shook their heads. "Okay. Okay, fine. You want me to beg. I am begging you, please! I'll do anything you want me to. Just say the word, and I swear to god I will do it." Oscar finishes his blunt and flicked it on the ground, he made his way to Cesar. I wanted to run up to him and hug him this was the first time I had seen him since the funeral, but I knew I wasn't allowed to.

"You need to go." Cesar head shot up. "There's nothing I can do for you." Oscar says as he pushes Cesar back then all the Santos get up and start walking forward making Cesar back up.

"Well, you've the choice to help me."

"You messed up" Oscar said as he hit Cesar's chest.

"And I'll make it right" Cesar quickly said.

"I don't hear nothing. You guys hear anything?" Oscar asked the santos.

"No!" "Nada." "nothing." All the santos said.

"I'm your little brother" Cesar said in a low voice.

"I don't know you, only sibling I got is diabla" Oscar said as he spat on the floor.

"But I'm your blood." Cesar yelled.

"You're not a santo!" Oscar pushes Cesar really hard onto the street.

"Do you really want me sleeping on the streets?" Cesar asked Oscar.

"As long as they're not ours" Oscar said then started to walk back to me and the Santos started to bark as Cesar walked away. I walked into the house, I couldn't stand seeing them do that, 'If he still had scars and a broken arm, I can only imagine how it felt the day he actually got dp'd'.

"Great" I heard Oscar shout. "Let's kick it in the back" I looked out my window and saw my friends gathered around Olivia's memorial, I was about to sneak out when I hear my door open.

"Happy New Years baby" Oscar shouts.

"Happy New Years Oscar" I made my way to him and hugged him.

"What were you looking at?" He pulled away from the hug.

"Nothing" I answer quickly but he goes over and looks through my window.

"You miss em?" Oscar asks.

"Yeah." I sigh.

"I'd let you go and hang with them but you can't be out in the street right now, it's not safe"

"I know"

"I'm sorry for what I just did to Cesar"

"It's okay, we have no other choice"

"Don't be sad, come hang out with us in the backyard" Oscar put his hand out in front of me.

"I guess" I grab his hand and went outside with him to where all the Santos where at.

"Here" Sad Eyes hands me a beer.