11. part three

Manny's pov
I was going through my phone everyone was posting about homecoming and the party. Shit I better post too.

Instagram

200 likes Manuelochoa homecoming '18 View all 100 comments Vidadiaz love you ♥️    Manuelochoa love you more 😘Oscardiaz both looked firme tonight 😎    Manuelochoa Appreciate 👍🏼Cesardiaz 😂😂😂      Vidadiaz what's so funny 😒      Manuelochoa ...

200 likes
Manuelochoa homecoming '18
View all 100 comments
Vidadiaz love you ♥️
Manuelochoa love you more 😘
Oscardiaz both looked firme tonight 😎
Manuelochoa Appreciate 👍🏼
Cesardiaz 😂😂😂
Vidadiaz what's so funny 😒
Manuelochoa ^ 🤔
Cesardiaz earlier 🤗
Vidadiaz SHUT THE FUCK UP
Manuelochoa 😉
Sadeyes both babies all grown up
Manuelochoa 😌
Rubenmartinez compa ❄️
Manuelochoa homeboy ✊🏼
Someothersanto firme santos 👍🏼
Manuelochoa al cien 💯
Othersanto fresh ass foo
Manuelochoa santos do it better 💪🏼
RamiroCorona best roll dawgs 😈
Manuelochoa hasta la muerte compa 👑
    Vidadiaz love you besties 💋

Cesar's pov
I can't believe Monse just used that as a joke. I try not to look mad but thats all I felt. It's not my fault I'm a santo and everyone knows that. I didn't choose this life, my family chose it for me. She knows how I feel about all this and goes and makes jokes. I didn't know what to do so I went out the room and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle and started drinking shot after shot after shot. Then after a while I hear her come behind me.
"Might be easier to drink from the bottle"

"You guys aren't ganna make us dance by ourselves are you" I hear Olivia yell from the living room.

"You heard her it's now or never" Monse tried pulling me out of the chair and I threw her hand out of mine. "Come here"

"No" I finally say.

"Why" monse said as she made a confused face.

"I'm not safe" I tell her and leave.

Vida's pov
Most santos had left already it was just Oscar, Manny and me in living room. I turned around and see manny completely cross faded. He had so many blunts and beers. I was only drinking and was use to it so I was tipsy but ok.

"I think I should take him to sleep" I said to Oscar.

"Ok I'll help you carry him" Oscar ended up taking him to my room by himself and I followed behind. He dropped him on my bed.

"I'm go clean up a bit" he said

"I'll go too just let me take his shoes off and cover him" he nods his head and leaves my room. I take manny's shoes off and cover him with a blanket. 'I'm such wifey material' I said to myself. Then I change into my pjs with manny's flannel and head out to the living room to help Oscar. We were finishing up when cesar came in and without a word he left to his room.

"Go check up on him, I don't know how to deal with him or this teenager drama y'all bring, I'll finish here then I'm go to sleep, good night" he said kissing my forehead and I nodded. I made my way to his room and knocked.

"Come in" i hear his drunkenly voice say. Then I walked in and he was sitting on his bed so I cuddled up next to him.

 Then I walked in and he was sitting on his bed so I cuddled up next to him

"Whats wrong mano" I said. He starts telling me everything and I felt bad. Monse had told me everything about them already so I knew they were a thing and I knew she loved him. After talking everything out I finally ask him. "Um can I sleep with you tonight, Manny is cross faded and took over my bed"

"Of course but you sure you don't want to finish off what I walked in on earlier" he said laughing.

"Omg shut up and thank you now let's go to sleep" I turn around so we have our backs to each other.

Cesar's pov
Vida is truly my life I don't know what i have been doing this whole time without her. My dad was right vida was born to become our life. I turned around and see her knock out I decided to take a picture of her and post it on snap she look so calm and like an angel.

 I turned around and see her knock out I decided to take a picture of her and post it on snap she look so calm and like an angel

Next morning
Manny's pov
I woke up with a big headache as I rubbed my eyes I noticed I was in a bed and it wasn't mine. I looked and saw I was covered with a pink blanket. 'I swear to god with I'm in some random girls bed I'm kill myself, I was so gone yesterday I don't even remember the night' I thought to myself. Then I looked up and realized it was in vida room. 'Thank god' I sighed but Vida was no where so I decided to walk out to the living room.

"Morning tweaks" I hear Vida say as she and Oscar were making breakfast.

"What the hell happened" I say as I go up to Cesar and sit with him on the table we were both hungover.

"Beats me Im fucked up too" Cesar said. Then Oscar severed us food and we all eat. Vida gave me and Cesar some pills after and then everything was better. I pretty much spent the whole day at their place then went home for the night.