15.

Vida's pov
"Hey the fam is going to act like nothing happened yesterday so don't get mad, that's just how we are" Cesar was explaining to me during first period. The day went by slow, even thought the fam was talking to me I still felt awkward.
Later during lunch

We sat all together at lunch at our normal spot

We sat all together at lunch at our normal spot. Manny and I sat on a bench, Monse across from us, and Cesar and Ruby to the sides of us. We were all calm no one was saying anything till we hear Olivia.

"Did I miss something, when were you guys cool with each other" Olivia said as she stood behind.

"I don't know what you're talking about" Monse replies.

"Yeh we're cool" ruby says then we all shrug our shoulders and nod our heads. Then Olivia starts playing music chair apparently.

"You can sit here me and manny have some santo stuff to do" I tell Olivia as I stand up from the bench.

"We do ?" manny say confused.

"Yeh remember" I pat his back.

"No but ok" he says as he gets up too.

"Y'all going to the game" I ask the fam and they nod their heads. "Ok we'll see you guys there" then we walked away form the table.

"What just happened" manny asks me still confused.

"I didn't want to be there anymore"

"Ohhhh ok, so what do we do now"

"I mean we have to ditch because i said we have shit to handle and plus I'm not in the mood for school"

"Say no más" we go to the back of the school and leave through a gate. "Let's go out on a date, we haven't gone on one since I asked you to be my novia" I nod my head. "Okay lets go" we end up getting ice cream at a park and take pictures and then we decided to go to his house.

"Isn't sad eyes home?" I say as we pull up to his porch.

"I don't know and if he is so what" he says shrugging his shoulders.

"He's ganna tell spooky"

"Your my girlfriend ain't nothing wrong with you being in my room" he says winking.

"You're so dumb" we enter the house and surprisingly sad eyes wasn't there then we make our way to his room. I lay on his bed and he lays on top of me between my legs.

 I lay on his bed and he lays on top of me between my legs