8.

Next morning
Cesar's POV
I was barely waking up when I thought I should check up on my twin to make sure she woke up or eles she would beat me up for not wake her up. I knock on the door and opened it a little knowing she wasn't allowed to lock it because Oscar had told her not to.

"Aye you up already" i say rubbing my eyes I see her in front of her mirror straightening her hair as she sang some song. 'She's so adorable'
I thought to myself.

"Yeh Im almost done with my hair then I need to change and that's it" she said as she turned around to look at me.

"Your so extra, I literally just woke up and I'm already done I just need to change which takes seconds"

"Well Yeh your a guy" she says as I go lay down at her bed " Oscar went to go do a run"

"Oh okay then we'll just walk to school I'm pretty sure the fam is coming over to pick us up we'll walk with them" I go under her blankets  and get comfortable.

A couple of minutes later

"Okay I'm done with my hair now I'm go to the bathroom and I'll change while I'm at it I'll be back"

"Yeh I should go change too" she walks into the bathroom and I walk into my room.

Vida's POV
I decided to go a little simple today I straightened my long black hair, did a full glam and I was going to wear a dress but do I really want to. Now I really don't want to since we are walking. I honestly didn't care about showing my tattoos anymore everyone knows I'm a santo now. Im only covering my face tattoo because of school. I put on my gold hoops and my santos chain that Oscar had given me and my chain that had my name in old English font and a whole bunch of other chains because I liked to layer my chains. Since I had dressed in. girlish outfit I chose to take purse. I had many backpacks and purses to choose from.