7. part two

(I love Barbara Mason songs so much)

Narrator POV
Vida was so upset all she did was leave the front yard and slammed the front door and ran to her room. Yet again slammed another door. She walked over to her bed and dropped her self on her back. It was her first fight with Oscar and didn't know how to feel.

Vida's POV
I didn't know how to feel it was my first real fight with Oscar, with Cesar I always get into stupid little fights. I didn't knew who to deal with this I was a only child for 10 years. And then what Manny said got me fucked up, homeboy if you don't. I drop on my bed when I hear a knock on my door then I see it open.

"Hey can we talk" Cesar said pecking in the room.

"Yeh" i sat up in my bad and he sat next to me.

"Thank you for what you did out there, even though the boys talked shit, that you handle my shit for me, you fought a friend over me"

"Yeh i wasn't going to let anyone talk to my family like that and I know you couldn't do anything about it because it was a girl" I said as I fiddled with my nails.

"You got your nails done" Cesar notices my hand.

"Yeh, i went with Mann- with him while I was on my walk".

"look I'm sorry for what I said earlier"

"It's okay" I quickly replied

Cesar tried changing the subject knowing that I was mad at manny.

"Lemme see" Lifted my hand and Cesar took it in his hand. "How do you clean your ass with these long ass nails ?" I let out a little laugh (whebskskebehjs I dk I always get asked this when I get my nails done bc I get mine pretty long so why not just throw it in there 😂💀💀)

"The same way anyone does". I laughed " look I got this too" I showed him my new tattoo.

"Omg no way, you got my initial" he was so excited like a little kid at a toys shop. "I love you so much"

"I love you too, look I also got Oscar's" I showed him my other tattoo.

"That's dope, im get your initials one day too" I knew he wasn't with this whole gang life stuff and he probably wouldn't never get a tattoo ever so the fact that he considered it made my heart melt. he says looking up at me. "Can I hug you"

"You don't have to ask, just do it dumbass" I say laughing as he hugs me tightly.

"I'm so glad you're back in my life I didn't realize how much I need you" he said as he let go of me.

"Yeh me too"

"Hey look Im go sort some things out with Monse, so I'm dip I'll see you tomorrow morning for school" he said getting up from my bed.

"Oh okay and yeh wait for me tomorrow" he nods his head and leaves my room. Minutes later a hear another knock.

"Yes"

"Can I come in" i hear Oscar say

"Mmmhmm" I hummed the Oscar coming and pulls my chair from my vanity and sits in front of me.

He takes a deep breath in "I'm sorry" is all I hear. "You know that is it were for me I wouldn't have you in this neighborhood but it's who we are and we can't change that"

"I know Oscar", "look" i showed him my new tattoo"

"O for Oscar ?"

"Yeh and c for cesar" i showed him my other tattoo. Then he showed me a tattoo that was on his wrist.

"V.R.D" I say out loud

"Vida Rene Diaz" without saying anything eles that reassured our relationship. Then he hugged me tightly.

"Go take a shower and get to sleeping you have school tomorrow" he says as he put my chair back and leaves my room. I chose my outfit and  go take a shower then come back to my room and go on my phone I see a photo of me and decided to post it. 'One for the gram" I thought.

                             Instagram

 400 likes Vidadiaz  la Rosa que nació en el concreto del barrio 🌹View all 200 comments Cesardiaz is this allowed? @ Oscardiaz     Oscardiaz @ cesardiaz fuck no     Vidadiaz  @ cesardiaz snitches get      stitches🤫Cesardiaz anyways my hermanita ...

400 likes
Vidadiaz la Rosa que nació en el concreto del barrio 🌹
View all 200 comments
Cesardiaz is this allowed? @ Oscardiaz
    Oscardiaz @ cesardiaz fuck no
    Vidadiaz  @ cesardiaz snitches get      stitches🤫
Cesardiaz anyways my hermanita is so cute 💕🥺
        Vidadiaz i love you 😙
Oscardiaz la rosa mas chula de este varrio
         Vidadiaz te amo❣️
monsefinnie my best friend is so pretty😻
        Vidadiaz not as hawt as you 💕
Jamalturner okay girl I see you, I see you👀
        RubenMartinez @ jamalturner 🗣
Mariomartinez @ rubenMartinez😉
     Vidadiaz so much love 💋
Manuelochoa 🔥
Sadeyes ^ dis foo, pero 🤩
          Vidadiaz love you mano 🥰
Randomsantosgirl santos do It better 😻😻
           Anothersantosgirl no shit 😍😍
           Vidadiaz love you girlies 💋
Bronxgirl freeridge doing you good 🔥🔥
Someboy let me get that number 👅
            ManuelOchoa (951)fuck-off , uh lemme knock the shit out of you how bout that
            Vidadiaz ^🤭🤭
        Sadeyes @ ManuelOchoa someone is jealous 🧐

I had so many comments from the Bronx (I dk if I ever mention this but she came from the Bronx that's where her aunt lived at) , from freeridge, and other random people but I only replied back to the most important people and some funny ones. I guess cesar did sort things out with the fam since they all commented too. It was starting to get late so I went to sleep so I can wake up early tomorrow and do my whole makeup and hair.