3.

Cesar's POV
All the Santos and I were chilling in the front yard, when out of nowhere some girl pops up and once we knew it she was in front of us in our walk way with two suitcases and a bag on.

"Is Oscar Diaz here" I hear her little voice, it almost sounds familiar but I can't figure out why

"Who are you , I've never seen you around here" I hear sad eyes get up from the porch and onto the stairs

"I need to talk to him" she says again

'where have I heard that voice, it's driving me crazy that I can't put a name on it' i thought to myself.

Then I hear someone say "What did he get you pregnant" everyone laughs but sad eyes, I pretend to laugh a little because I knew if Oscar was here he'd probably get mad at me for not laughing 'Poor girl she's to pretty to be with Oscar, she looks so young to be pregnant she almost looks my age but I can't tell because she has a full face of makeup' I thought to myself. I was just about to say ' I'm Cesar diaz , What do you need from my brother' when Oscar came out of the house and walked to her. When all of the sudden I see him hug her and starts to cry. 'What big bad Oscar spooky Diaz is crying over a girl, in front of all the guys, hopefully and she isn't pregnant because that's all I could think of for him to be crying. Then I hear him yell at the santos, she must be someone really important.

" Oscar whose this and are you crying for her?" I ask him as I get up from the couch and walk over to him.

"Cesar this is Vida-" I cut him off all of the sudden it all clicked its my twin the one I talk to on the phone occasionally, when Oscar doesn't hog the phone which is mostly never, he had a better relationship with her than I did because he was 10 when she left us and remembered everything and I was only 4, I didn't understand what was going on and my memory was bad so I couldn't remember her much but Oscar did and it hurt him a lot.

"Vida my twin" I say as I tackle them with a hug, "she back finally back" I say then I hear her say "I'm back for good and I'll never ever leave" I feel some sense of relief, like if I had just had a big weight on my shoulders and now it's gone. I guess it's that twin felling.

Oscar's POV
I hear the guys laugh so that's when I decide to walk outside. I see a girl in my yard with two suitcases. I go up to her and talk then realized it my baby, my little sister Vida. I hug her and yell at my boys that had just ask my little baby some stupid question. I start to cry and then Cesar joins us. Finally all the Diaz's back together. I felt this relief like if something had just left my body, finally god sent me back my little angel.

Vida's POV
"When , how did you get here" Oscar asks me

"I just landed off my plane, I wanted to surprise you and Cesar, my Tío told me not tell you just in case it didn't work so I didn't get your hopes up" I tell him

He chuckles "oh that tio of ours, let's go inside to your room and put your stuff, I've been working on your room since you left, and each time we FaceTime I payed attention to the background to make something similar"

I smile "aww really, you're the best brother ever" then we turn around and see all the guys staring at us we had completely forgotten about them.

" this is my sister Vida diaz , she ganna be living with me and Cesar from now on you guys better respect her or eles your getting fucked up and if I hear any one trying to claim her I'm kill you"he says making it loud and clear to the guys, I let out a little laugh "What you think it's funny or you already got some back at your old place" he says with a smile.