19.

Next morning
Vida's pov
I still wasn't able to go out, so I was really bored now, So I went to check up on Cesar to bug him but he wasn't home. I decided to spend the day in my room watching Netflix.

Cesar's pov
I was currently in Monse's room I didn't want to go home because I was afraid Oscar was going to make me kill Latrell as soon as possible. Monse went out with Jamal to find the roller world money since Jamal had found some clues. I was getting impatient so I decided to just go home and talk to my sister.

She been through this once maybe she can help me. I made my way home and into Vida's room.

"Hey" I say as I walk in her room. She was wrapped around in a blanket watching Netflix.

"Hey, where were you? I was worried" she sat up and turned the tv off.

"I was with Monse" I took a deep breath. "Oscar is making me kill Latrell and I don't want to" I said quickly.

"I know, look it's going to be okay but you need to listen or eles"

"But I can't I went to school with him, he was once my friend"

"Yet he still pulled out that gun, look I know it's hard but you have to"

"I'm just not made for this life, I'm not a killer" i start to cry.

"And you think I am, you think me and Oscar were just born and thought oh we're going to run los santos and kill people, I was way younger then you, matter of fact I was even younger then Oscar when I had to kill someone, Oscar was 16, you're 14, I was 12" Vida shouted at me.

"I didn't-" she cuts me off.

"I had no choice like you, I know it's hard but it's either you die or he dies, I don't want to lose you like I did once" She starts to calm down and I take the opportunity to interrupt her.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that" I was about to cry. I pull her into a hug then I hear her door swing open.

"Cesar it's time" I see Oscar at the door. I nod my head and make my way out of the room and into a car that was waiting for me outside.

Vida's pov
"You think he'll be okay" I ask Oscar as we watch the car drive away.

"Yeah he has too" he went to go sit on the couch.

"Well it's dark already and tomorrow's the quince I have to walk up early, so I'm go to sleep now" I say as I make my way to the hallway.

"Okay goodnight" Oscar shouts.

"Goodnight"

Cesar's pov
I was in the car with another santo, we watched the prophets drink down their lean like water. We waited till Latrell went to the bathroom because I didn't want anyone to see me. I was texting Monse to see if they hand found the money yet but they didn't have anything.

"It's time, lil spooky." i get out of the car and follow Latrell to the bathroom. Now I had a gun pointed at Latrell with one hand and I had my phone in my other hand.

"Hey" Monse says nervously.

"I got no more time. What do you got?"

"Um... nothing." My heart stopped "I'm so sorry. Cesar? Cesar? Cesar say something." I hang up the phone, then Latrell rushes me but I mange to push him off and hit him in the head with the gun.

"Come on. Please, man. Please. Don't do this man. Don't do this. We went to school together" Latrell starts to beg as he lays on the floor and I held the gun at him.

"And you still pulled a gun on me" I said, it was what Vida had told me. I tried to fill myself up with anger like she said to but it wasn't working.

"I didn't shoot, man. But I didn't shoot."

"You should've"

Monse's pov
"Oh my god, oh my god" I start panicking then Jamal has the audacity to hug me, i push him off as hard as I can. "You better pray he's okay."

"Look we'll find the money and he'll be safe" Jamal says.

"We could of had him out of town by now!" I yell at him.

"This is just a mislead. A red herring. A MacGuffin. Tell her ruby."

"I told you we should've just put him on a bus" ruby shouts behind me.

"He needs money to get away. RollerWorld is that money. We just got to..."

"Got to what?" I cut off Jamal "you live in a fantasy. Grow up Jamal. You just ruined Cesar's live. He never gonna be the same"

"I didn't ruin his life. He ruined his own life. Cesar's in a gang! Just like Vida and Oscar. Okay? That's the reality, all right?" He kind of had a point but I was to furious so I start to walk away. "And you think I'm living in a fantasy? You're the one living in a fantasy thinking you can save Cesar. It's not going to happen. Ever! Cesar was born a santo, he's gonna die a santo. So stop lying to yourself, sweetie."

"I'm lying to myself?" I rush back to him. "Your whole life is a lie. Those fake-ass injuries. Bullshitting your parents. The football team. You're the biggest fakest liar ever. I hope I never see you again." I walk away yet again.

"And you never will." Jamal yells as I walk away.

"Jamal, Monse, chill!" I hear ruby shout but ignored then and left. I can't believe I just let Cesar down.