Chapter Three - Lusting After You

AN: Damn huns... the smut has already started. Enjoy you horny devils x

Lust is a dangerous feeling.

KAYDEN HAVANA

SHE WAS DRIVING me crazy.

And not the bad kind, the mind fucking kind.

Kayleigh was driving me crazy.

There was just something about her I found so intriguing. The fact that I can hear her thoughts is another thing.

Werewolves are only ever meant to hear the thoughts of their family and pack members. And of course their mate, but Kayleigh is one hundred percent not my mate. I would know.

But I don't understand how or why I was hearing her thoughts. I wasn't even just catching slight glimpses of her thoughts, like what she was briefly thinking about.

I could hear her whole thought process, especially when she was thinking about me.

And like I said... it was driving me insane.

There was only so much I could take of her thinking I would be good in bed. Although what I found most bizarre was when she zoned out during Jaxon's speech at the baby shower, I couldn't hear a single thing she was thinking.

She had completely gone into her own head and it was like she was replaying something she remembered. But I couldn't hear a thing.

My mind was currently all over the place.

I couldn't stop looking at her but that's because her very detailed thoughts kept flowing into my head and it was almost impossible to not glance at her.

Of course I was attracted to her, who wouldn't be?

Her shoulder length wavy, blonde hair fell around her face so perfectly. Her vibrant blue eyes that always looked so damn curious when she looked at you. Her little nose ring that I found so unusually attractive. Her freckles that covered her nose and cheeks were so unbelievably adorable.

Her smile.

Her sense of style.

Her body.

She definitely wasn't my usual type but she was drop dead gorgeous. There must be a reason why I was this invested.

But I knew that the attraction was mutual. I definitely heard that loud and clear. And because of that, I just couldn't seem to keep myself away. Or keep my eyes away.

I knew that I made her nervous and for some reason it made me want to tease her even more. There was just something about the way she looked at me with her big blue eyes when I touched her lip.

How I heard her breathing hitch, her heartbeat increase, her body begin to shudder. It sent a shot of adrenaline around my body, that I had somehow made her feel that way. I had that affect over her.

And I just wanted to do it again and again.

The baby shower was now over and Ava and Jaxon had gone up to bed. They were exhausted trying to host the whole event and speak and entertain everyone.

Of course the last two people in the kitchen are Kayleigh and I. She was placing cups and dirty plates into the dishwasher, trying to be as quiet as possible.