Chapter Eleven - Stop Turning Me On

Vote, Comment, Follow. You know the drill x

I have no self control.

KAYLEIGH ELLIOTT

OUR LAUGHTER FILLS my room as we both walk through my dorm door. Kayden catches his breath. "I can't believe that's what you used to look like,"

He's full on wheezing now. I frown at him.

"Hey," I scold. "I didn't look that bad."

Kayden carries on laughing as he hands me back my phone. "I'm sorry, it's just that gothic phase got me."

He presses a hand to his stomach whilst the other wipes his eyes.

"I had an identity crisis okay?" I say as I kick off my shoes. "At least I didn't do a Britney."

"True that," Kayden grins at me as he takes off his jacket.

"It's your turn now." I say as I motion towards his phone. I lay down on my bed and Kayden follows my actions.

We lay looking up to the ceiling. I can hear Kayden dig his phone out from his pocket then holds it over his face. Scrolling through his photos.

I hear him snort from beside me, he then holds his phone to his chest and turns to look at me.

Our noses almost touch.

He smiles. "I'm going to show you this for approximately three seconds,"

"I'm ready," I breathe out.

He then turns his phone around to me and my eyes almost bulge out my head. I try to suppress my laugh but I can't.

I sit up instantly and snatch the phone from his hands. Kayden must have thought he was a 'bad boy' at school. His hair was shaved, slit in his eyebrow.

He has glowed the fuck up. I then jump off the bed. "I've got to send myself this," I mumble.

Kayden follows me. "No!" His voice bellows deeply. "You are not going to send yourself that!"

I run over to my desk and try and dodge his hands as I attempt to send it to myself. Winding him up was fun.

"Kayleigh," his voice is in my ear but I turn my back on him.

His strong arms wrap around me and I yelp out. "Give me my phone," he says roughly.

I instantly shake my head, still trying to fight him off but I had no hope. His hand manages to grab mine that's holding his phone. Then his other hand finds my ribs and he begins to tickle me.

My body jolts. I fucking hate being tickled.

His fingers dig into my skin hard and I begin to laugh. "Stop, stop, stop," I say between breaths.

I try to hold my hands up in defence but I naturally keep trying to fight him off.

"Okay, have it, have it!" I yell and Kayden eventually stops.