Chapter Fourteen - I Got Butterflies

Vote, Comment, Follow. You know the drill x

Your lips feel so good on mine.

KAYLEIGH ELLIOTT

"WELCOME TO MCDONALD's, what would you like to order?"

Kayden leans out of his car window into the loud speaker. "Hi, can I get two Big Mac meals one with a coke and one with a Fanta and a 20
box of chicken nuggets please."

"Yep, anything else?" The woman behind the wall speaks.

Kayden turns to me for a split second. "Should we get McFlurries?" He asks while nodding.

I don't even have time to respond. My mouth is left gaping open. "And two galaxy McFlurries please."

The thought of food really was making my stomach rumble.

"Yep, please drive to the next window."

"Thanks," Kayden shouts as he drives on.

I hand out some money to him. "Here," I say softly.

Kayden's eyes look down at my money and he pushes my hand away. "It's okay, I got it."

I frown slightly. "No really, let me pay."

His eye brows pull down and he raises his elbow onto the side of his window. "Like I'm going to let you pay." He sends me a laugh before turning out the window.

"Hi," A woman at the next window smiles. "That'll be $25.72 please."

Kayden hands over the money and he waits patiently for his change. "Thanks," he nods to the girl before driving on.

"You really didn't have to do that," I say sincerely.

His brown eyes smile at me. "I wanted to Kayleigh, just let me do this one thing."

Letting out a huff, I give him a curt nod. "Thank you," I say in which he smiles.

We collect our food and drive down the road. Kayden parks on top of a hill that looks over the city. It was a breathtaking view. Kayden pops his car door open and takes the food from my hands, leaving me with the drinks.

He taps the hood of his car, instructing me to sit. I quirk an eyebrow. "I'm allowed to sit on your car?"

He shrugs and sits on it. "You're worth it," He says before beaming at me.

I can't help but watch his beautiful face, my heart clenches.

"Come," he says motioning his head towards the spot next to him. Carefully making my way onto his car I hand him the drinks and he thanks me.

He digs through the bag and opens the box of nuggets, handing it out to me first. I smile at him. "How did you know I like chicken nuggets?" I say as I help myself.

"Who doesn't love chicken nuggets?" he almost scoffs at my stupidity.

He had a point. "Did you get sauce?" I question as I dig through the paper bag.