Chapter Twenty Six - Be My Boyfriend?

Vote, Comment, Follow. You know the drill x

You're going to be begging me to fuck you.

Pls read authors note at the end.

KAYLEIGH ELLIOTT

The golden speckled sand that covered the outskirts of the lake went on for miles. That's what I loved so much about Lake Michigan, it's beautiful and quiet with crystal clear water.

The water just about touched my toes and even though it's cold, I enjoyed the feeling. Kayden stands beside me. We both look across the water and admire the amazing view. It was late into the afternoon, the sun was nearly setting.

No one around but us. Peaceful wasn't even the word. The wind blew my white shift dress and I watched as it fluttered against the skin on my knees. Kayden's hand slips into mine and he pushes me towards the water slightly.

My hand tightens on his and my face falls into pure shock. The sand sinks beneath me as the waves splash up the back of my legs. I feel myself fall backwards slightly and a small shriek leaves my lips.

Kayden quickly retracts me back and pulls me flush against his chest. Gripping onto him for dear life all Kayden does is laugh. Then I push him away. Scowling at him through my lashes, he pulls me close to him once again.

"Not funny," I deadpan.

Kayden continues to grin at me. The water gently rests onto the shore behind us. My blonde hair flapped around my face and I frantically attempted to push it behind my ears.

Kayden's warm hands grip my hips, his mischievous eyes give me a once over before he throws me over his shoulder.

"Kayden!" I yell and my hands begin to hit down onto his back. I watch as Kayden's legs plow through the water.

"Kayden," I warn. "I swear to fucking God, put me down right now!"

His shoulder shakes as I can feel him laugh.

"When I said a nice study break, I did not mean be thrown into the water!"

The water was close enough to touch the hem of Kayden's shorts. "You want me to put you down?" His voice asks.

"Yes!" I exclaim.

"Okay,"

Kayden's hands are back on my hip as he throws me up into the air. My life flashes before my eyes for a split second, I don't even have time to yell out before he catches me in his arms.

One securely around my back the other holding underneath my knee caps. He holds me like I weigh a feather. Sometimes I forget that he's so strong then remember that he's actually a werewolf.

My arms quickly come up to secure around his neck. "You're such an ass," I mumble but he I only receive a laugh from him.

"You love it," Kayden beams at me as he gently sets me back down into the water.