chapter 000

I felt my wrists tied together tightly, mouth covered and even my eyes were covered. I could feel my heartbeat increase by every sound I heard, I was shaking and sweating out of fear. After a few minutes I felt the thing covering my mouth be removed slowly then gasped for air and gulped before opening my mouth to speak.

"W-who are you?! W-where am I here?!"

Warm breathing was touching my neck and a chuckle was heard along with a deep voice whisper into my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"You're George Williams's son, aren't you?"

I gulp in fear of not knowing how to reply back. Should I lie or tell the truth?

"I suggest you say the truth unless you want something bad happen to you"

"Try. Because if you did then, once my Father finds out about you, he'll send you to jail and you will beg for forgiveness on your knees. You dog!"

Suddenly this male grabbed my neck tightly, the strength in his grip made me gasp for air and cough at the same time. I was literally choking. He slammed me against a wall which hurt my back but it made the thing covering my eyes loosen itself and a corner slide over and my right eye could see who this man was. My eyes widened as I couldn't believe who was standing in front of me.

"You are V-vladimir P-petrov?!"

He smirked widely before licking his lips seductively.

"Bingo"

I began coughing violently and couldn't breath until he finally released me. I fell on my knees, gasping for air on the floor.

"You'll be staying with me until your daddy pays what he took from us and never returned"

"What...are you...talking about? Pay you what?"

I was breathing heavily, not understanding what he meant by 'paying'. Pay what?

"Guess your daddy doesn't tell you anything"

He bended down, grabbed my hair and lifted my head up and as I was breathing heavily he smirks wider.

"A few months ago your daddy requested from me to assassinate John Smith, who was at a better business level then your daddy and so out of jealousy your daddy was angry, hated him and wanted him dead. I fulfilled his wish and ended that man. However he never kept his promise of paying me the money I wanted in return. Your daddy lied to me and so his payback is having his son being taken away from him until he pays me enough money till I'm satisfied. Understood kid?"

He gave me a light slap before lifting himself up and walking to the door, whispering something into his men's ears and then left the room. I sat up, laid my head back against the wall and sighed. Suddenly I heard those two men whisper something in russian to each other, they even smirked at me and that made my heartbeat increase. I gulped in fear and literally began praying in my mind.

"Hey little boy, do you perhaps wanna have some fun?"

His words made my eyes widen, I immediately backed away while shaking my head side to side. He grabbed my tied hands, lifted me up and pushed me onto the nearby bed and hovered above me. He slammed my tied hands above my head, as I tried to break free I didn't notice how he had already lifted my shirt up and put his warm on my bare stomach, and I gasped loudly. The door slammed open, startling the man guarding the door and the man above me. Tears rolled down my cheeks and spotted Vladimir at the door, he rushed over to us, kicked him off me and pulled me from the bed towards him.

"I said look after him till I return! Not fuck him! You idiot!"

The man apologized to him and then I was pulled out of the room and taken somewhere else but I was too scared to know where to so I struggled.

"Leave me alone! You dog! Let me go!"

I shouted, hoping someone might hear me but I guessing we are in a place where no one can help me. Even tho I was struggling he seemed not to move a muscle but was too annoyed and so he pulled me forward, threw me over his shoulder and continued to walk. With my fists I began hitting his back, demanding for him to let me go. Obviously he did not even listen to me just casually walked over to a door, kicked it open and then close. The next thing I know I was thrown onto the bed, I was breathing heavily due to using all my strength to shout and hit him. He sighed when seeing me in this state and then grabbed the blanket and threw it right at my face.

"Stop annoying before I drag you into the basement and leave you there to rot. Understood kid?"

"Let me go"

"I will after your daddy pays. For now, shut up and behave"

He turned around, walked up the door and slammed the door close. I laid down on this bed, scanning the room and realized where I was after a few minutes.

I'm in Vladimir's room.

To Be Continued...

Thank you for reading!~♡

♡Please leave a vote and♡
♡comment your thoughts♡