chapter 003

As I sat there and sleeping peacefully. Everything was ruined when someone suddenly threw cold water right above me. I gasped and crossed my arms as I started to shake. I slowly lifted my head up and widened my eyes when I saw Vladimir glare down at me.

"V-vladimir?"

I gulped, turning to the side avoiding eye contact. He bended down, threw the bucket that was previously filled with the cold water to the side then he grabbed my chin, forcing me to face him.

"Do you now understand what I'm capable of kid? Do you now understand why you should never disobey me?"

I bit my bottom lip in fear. He only smirked before gently touching the front of my shirt then slowly pull it down and leaned in closely. He pressed his soft lips onto my skin then suddenly bit into it making me gasp loudly.

"How can a little boy be this soft? Are you a girl?"

"I-i'm not!"

I breathed heavily and closed my eyes when he smirked and continued to kiss and bite multiple areas on my collarbone before ripping my shirt completely open and sit on my thighs and bit onto my neck.

"Stop...V-vlad",

"Giving me nicknames now ha kid?"

I moved my feet a little but suddenly Vladimir grabbed a hold onto my thigh, stopping me from moving then whispered into my ear.

"Don't move"

"But..."

"Shut up"

He ripped the shirt more, revealing my bare shoulders and he bit onto them too. Sending a strange sensation into my lower body. I clenched my fists, bit harder onto my bottom lip and gasped again. He licked my neck and that's when a moan slipped from my mouth and when I heard what I just slipped out of my mouth, I widened my eyes.

"Are you perhaps enjoying this kid?"

"No!"

I shouted but he leaned near my ear and whispered into it again, I blushed hard.

"Don't even think about lying to me kid. Either you are enjoying this because you've never experienced something that felt very good or you're gay? So which one is it, ha kid?"

He smirks and biting onto my ear which made me twitch.

"Not gonna talk?"

He leaned backwards, placed his hand onto the cold wall beside my head and smirked as he scanned my cherry red cheeks and my heavy breathing somehow excited him from the inside.

"You know before kidnapping you, I had to do a little research about you and noticed that you mostly hangout with girls and have only two male friends, and one of them even mentioned to one of my men that you are not interested in women. So does that mean you're gay?"

"I-i...Is that a problem?"

"Not at all. It just means you're enjoying this because I'm a man and you love it when my warm hand touches your freezing skin. Correct?"

I stared at the ground, avoiding his eyes and face in general. Suddenly he touched my bare freezing back, slided his hand under my pants and I gasped at the sensation of his warm hand against my cold skin. He grabbed the rope with his other hand and pulled it down causing for my head to lift up.