chapter 015

●No one's POV●

He slowly woke up, lifted himself up but stopped halfway due to extreme headpain. He moaned, raising his hand up and holding his head but still was able to sit up. After the headpain went away for a bit so he opened his eyes and scanned the room he was in and noticed how he was sitting on a king bed.

 After the headpain went away for a bit so he opened his eyes and scanned the room he was in and noticed how he was sitting on a king bed

He put his foot on the ground, tried to get up but the headpain just gets worse. He sighed, not wanting for the pain to get even worse so he stayed put and kept his hand on his head and had his eyes closed.

After a few seconds, the headpain slowly faded and Aiden took this chance to get up and look around the room to escape. He noticed the balcony and bolted towards it, grabbed the doorknob and opened it wide then stepped out only to have the wind slap him.

He looked at the height from up here and could tell he has a chance to jump from here and land safely on the grass. Without thinking twice, he stepped on the edge and jumped- only to be grabbed from behind and thrown down. He gasped and crawled backwards with eyes popped open as this creepy man was smirking, while walking towards Aiden with hands inside his pockets.

"Good morning Williams, how's your head?"

"Did you hit me?"

"Of course. How else would I get you here quietly?"

Aiden cursed underneath his breath and glared up at this smirking creepy man. He quickly stood up from the ground and dusted himself off then pointed his finger at his man without any fear.

"If you think you can use me to harm Vladimir in any way then beat me now, because you will get nothing from me, nothing!"

He blinked a few times before busting out a maniac like laugh and had to cover his mouth and hold his stomach due to this hard laugh, which made Aiden lower his finger and be confused.

"Thinking you can protect him...is the funniest thing I've ever heard in years!"

Aiden crossed his arms and gave this man a sarcastic look with a smirk.

"Problem?"

They were standing so close, to the point where their noses were touching and they could feel their breaths against each other's skin.

"Yes, it's a problem. You're too close to my man"

"Your man? Are you gay? Are you jealous that he likes me more then you?"

Aiden triggered him too much. He grabbed his collar, pulled him forward and glared deadly into his eyes, making him gulp.

"Jealous my ass. He doesn't even care about you"

"Well you're the same"

"I was right. You need to be taught behavior"

Aiden was dragged by the collar out of the room, across the hallway and he opened a door, and they went downstairs then Aiden was thrown onto the freezing ground hard making him gasp and groan in pain.

"You are one of the these brats, who only have a mouth but in reality can't do shit"

He says, taking his suit jacket and throwing it onto the ground. He picked handcuffs, a leather belt and a bucket filled with cold water up then smirking made his way towards Aiden, who crawled backwards with wide opened eyes.

"Get away from me, you psychopath!"

Aiden shouted, his voice echoing in this basement and that excited the creepy man.

"Don't touch me!"

***

Vladimir harshly threw his gun onto the ground, breathed heavily and sighed. He fell backwards on the couch behind him, closing his eyes and cursing underneath his breath.

"Boss, don't worry. We'll try everything to find him"

"Adrian will definitely hurt him, especially because Aiden is close to me"

Vladimir whispered in stress. Misha was sitting across from him, looked down and held his injured arm, staying quiet.

"Misha, how have you been?"

Misha chuckled, looking up at Vladimir with a smile and sat up.

"Changing the subject in order to forget the pain, that isn't like you Boss"

"What else do you want me to do? I'm lost in thoughts and don't know what to do"

Misha stared at his boss for a few seconds before chuckling again.

"Boss I promise you that I'll do everything in my power to find your baby boy"

Vladimir sighed, lowering his head and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I know this question is inappropriate to ask, however why do you like the kid so much? Ever since I've known you, you never showed any attraction towards anyone whether they were a woman or a man, but it's different with him. And why is that?"

"I think you call something like this...love without a reason"

To be Continued...

Thank you for reading!~♡

♡Please leave a vote and♡
♡comment your thoughts♡