chapter 028

It felt like hours, of them sitting on the chairs and staying mute.

Aiden grew hopeless, which he didn't want but there was no way to feel anything else. How can he be hopeful? When they're both tied up and aren't a match to these men and his creepy boss.

Aiden sighed, but his head was low when he noticed a pair of feet stopping right in front of them. He slowly lifted his head up and spotted the guard smirking as he stared down at Vladimir, who yawned and shared a uncomfortable eye contact.

"You know, back then you used to scare every man and woman who passed ways with you. But now, you're nothing but a homo rat", Vladimir chuckled, then crossed his legs.

"There's no need to repeat yourself. I ignored you just fine the first time"

The guard smirked before shoving his hands inside his pockets and licked his lips, Aiden assumed the man was pissed at Vladimir's sarcasm.

"I really wanna see you suffer" just as Vladimir was opened to reply back, the guard pulled a pocket knife out and harshly stabbed Vladimir's muscler thigh. Aiden gasped and had his mouth open in shock and had tears fill his eyes. He only fliched at the knife meeting his skin through his clothes and kept his smirk on his face, pissing the man off and also shocking him.

"You're not human, but a devil", he turned around and left his knife inside his thigh, and slammed the door close.

Aiden watched the man leave, then turned to Vladimir in worry.

"Are you okay Vlad?! W-what should I do to help you?! Oh god!", Aiden was panicking hard and was at the verge of starting the tsunami, while Vladimir casually glanced at him and whispered.

"That's exactly what I needed to escape. We can use this knife to cut these ropes and leave, roger that?"

Vladimir may seem okay, but Aiden wasn't. He could physically feel an invisible knife stabbing him, at how much he stared at the knife inside Vlad.

"Stop wasting time with unnecessary worries and pull this knife out, hurry!", Vladimir demanded. Aiden hesitated.

"Are you serious? It's not good for you. I'm not doing that"

Aiden turned his head, refusing. However his hand was gently touched by a warm touch. He slowly glanced down and noticed Vladimir's warm fingers touching his and then shared an eye contact with him. And Vladimir smiled reassuring him that it was alright.

"Are you sure? But isn't it gonna-", Aiden was inturrupted by Vladimir shoving his chair against Aiden's and smashing his lips against his, then using his tongue to turn this short kiss passionate enough.

After a short and passionate kiss, their lips parted and Vladimir licked his lips seductively. Giving Aiden a last peck.

"Don't worry. Didn't I promise to get you out no matter what? Just trust me"

Aiden nodded. His hand slowly reached down, grabbed the pocket knife and was lifting it up, but that made the pain worse. Vladimir fliched after feeling the worse pain due to Aiden's slow process of removing the pocket knife, so Vlad grabbed his wrist and forcibly removed it with just one single move unlike Aiden.

Aiden gasped when the knife was completely removed, he was also stunned at how emotionless Vlad seemed.