chapter 021

The doors automatically open by the two men for Mr.Williams as he enters his hallway and walked further towards his, as he likes to call it 'glamorous office', and then another two doors open and he steps inside, sighing. Knowing he has a lot to do.

However as soon as the doors close, he stops at his tracks when hearing a familiar voice behind him. To the point of shivering like a scared kitten. He slowly turned around and gasps loudly and tripped backwards, falling backwards and landing on his butt. With wide eyes, he stared at the clean and silver like gun pointed at him by the one and only Vladimir Petrov along with a deadly glare.

"P-Petrov?! W-what the hell are you doing here?! How did you get it?!"

"You think those men who opened the doors for you are yours?"

Mr.Williame blinked a few times before realizing that the men who opened the doors for him weren't wearing their regular suits instead had leather on.

"You bastard! What do you want this time?!"

Mr.Williams shouts, while Vladimir smirked and stepped forward and bended down at Mr.Williams's level.

"You know, I've never met someone who loves money more then anything else in the world other you. Shocking"

"Listen, if you want something then just say it! N-no need for a gun to be involved, right?"

Mr.Williams says with a scared smile and shaking hand.

"It's the opposite. You are never truthful unless a gun is involved, however that's not what I'm here for"

"Then what?!"

"The deal is over, we are no longer interested in you"

Mr.Williams sighs in relieve and gulps a big one before getting startled by the gun being still pointed at him but this time closer.

"Instead we want you dead"

Mr.Williams gasps and could feel his heartbeat increase rapidly, not knowing what to say or do. He closed his eyes and heard gunshots and when opening his eyes after realizing he wasn't feeling any pain, instead gasped louder when spotting his men bleeding to death on the floor in front of him as Vladimir threw the gun onto the floor beside him and took his gloves off, then slowly turned around.

"I'm no longer the Vladimir from years ago, I'm no longer interested in you nor your money. But I will say this, don't ever expect kindness when being around Aiden or myself. Don't ever disturb or show yourself to that family ever again"

"That will never happen! That family is my family! No matter how gay you are, you disgusting russian dog, you could never have that family in your grip! That's my family! Not yours! Asshole!"

Vladimir stared coldly down at him, not saying anything but slowly bended down again and whispered.

"If it is your family, why treat it like some unpleasant thing? Aiden nor Maria Johnson deserved that kind of treatment from you, you american pig"

Mr.Williams breathed heavily and sweated like an actual pig from anger and fear.

"I'm not going to kill you but if you ever shoe yourself to them...

Vladimir placed the gun against Mr.Williams's forehead and this action made him widen his eyes.

I'll blow your brain out of your head, understood?"

Mr.Williams completely covered in fear, shoke his head up and down rapidly. Vladimir patted his head and lifted himself up, walking across the injured men and slammed the doors behind him, leaving Mr.Williams still shaking in fear.

He was about to take his phone out when he felt his pockets empty, widening his eyes and realizing that his phone and his home keys were gone.

"FUCK!!"

***

"Поехали (Let's go)"

Vladimir orders his men when walking pass them across the hallway, entering the elevator and leaving the office area. That's when Adrian stepped out from hiding behind the big plant and pulled his phone, reporting everything to his boss and after ending the call, smirked at the elevator.

To be Continued...

Thank you for reading!~♡

♡Please leave a vote and♡
♡comment your thoughts♡