chapter 024

Aiden was grabbed by some unknown men, which he realized were working for this insane man, and pulled him up. He refused to leave his mother and Misha lying on the ground and bleed their hearts out.

Seeing how the body of Misha slowly became smaller as he was dragged towards their car, not being able to break free caused for Aiden's tears to roll down his cheeks out of fear of losing his mother and Misha, who were both almost lying right next to each other.

He kept shouting and struggling to break free from their tight and deadly grips, annoying the hell out of these men.

After being shoved inside the black car and closing the car door, Aiden peaked out and spotted the boss to glance down at Misha's body and smirk before shoving his hands inside his pockets and following Aiden into the car.

After a few seconds, The car door from the opposite opened and this boss came inside and smiled at Aiden, yet was rejected by Aiden pinning his eyes and palms on the unconscious bodies of his mother and Misha against the window.

A hand grabbed his chin and made him turn his head around. He widened his eyes when noticing how this disgusting old man was leaning closer and that startled Aiden.

"What the fuck do you want? You asshole! Stupid old man! Stop this car!"

"I like it when people simply call me boss, hate names and stop shouting"

"Well you're not suited to have a name in the first place"

He pulled his hand away from this asshole's tight grip and was about to open the car door and rush out, when a man from outside kicked the car door close and making a sign to the driver to move forward and before driving off gave Aiden a naughty wink.

Aiden's heart sunk.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you"

Aiden clenched his fist.

"What the hell does hurting my mother and Misha and also taking me achieve?"

"Nothing. I just want to anger Petrov for disobeying and lying to me"

"You'll pay for what you did to them. You disgusting grandpa"

Suddenly the old man's smirk vanished and at the speed of the wind grabbed Aiden's neck, shoving him against the car door and Aiden could hardly breath at this point.

He was gasping for air, while the old man tightened his manly and strong grip on the poor boy's tiny baby neck.

"Don't test me kid. I could literally send your organs to Petrov and turn him insane, don't make me use violence against you all right kiddo?"

Although Aiden could hardly breath and literally couldn't even open his mouth, he was still able to utter a few words.

"Go to hell"

Simple fact.

Sadly seemed like a joke to this man. He chuckled at Aiden's words and when realizing how pale Aiden's face became, he finally released the poor kid.

He breathed heavily, while holding his neck before lifting his head up and glaring.

"You aren't the only one suffering kid"