chapter 029

Vladimir struggled as he avoided Adrian's left hand which held the gun and after moving his leg against his chest, he was able to kick him off.

He spinned and had one knee on the ground like some badass superhero and breathed heavily. Adrian backed away due to Vladimir's hard kick and pointed his gun at his face but due to his trembling hand, the bullet missed. Instead it only met his shoulder, making Vladimir lift his hand up and hold his shoulder in pain. He lifted himself up and slowly backed away, while Adrian walked forward.

"I will not accept this. I will not allow it. You're not leaving for some kid", Adrian shouted and pointed his gun directly at them. Vladimir raised his hand and was shielding Aiden with his arm.

However due to the intense fire, the ceiling cracked and broke, falling on them but Vladimir acted quickly.

Vladimir grabbed Aiden's wrist and pulled him backwards as fast as he possibly could and the ceiling fell right onto Adrian, who widened his eyes and cursed underneath his breath. However he survived since the broken ceiling was on his back so his upper body was save.

The gun flew directly at the two survivors and Vladimir picked it up.

"Your greatest mistake was leaving me!", Adrian shouted as tears filled his eyes and they rolled down his dirty cheeks. He clenched his fists and lowered his head, feeling like his heart was pierced in every part possible. But that didn't bring any emotion to Vladimir, instead he looked at the gun before pointing it at Adrian, who widened his eyes and was in shock.

"My greatest mistake was meeting you and letting someone like you into my life!", he shouted back at Adrian with serious eyes and pulled Aiden close to him making him face his chest and reaching his hand up and covering Aiden's eyes before pulling the trigger and shooting Adrian right into the face. The loud sound made the broken ceiling completely cover the wasted man as blood covered the burning wood.

To be Continued...

Thank you for reading!~♡

♡Please leave a vote and♡
♡comment your thoughts♡