chapter 013

Vladimir parked his car and got out, closing the door behind him and as soon as he turned, he widened his eyes. His men were lying on the ground, while they were covered in blood and he immediately ran towards them, bending down and shaked them to make sure they were still alive, luckily they were.

"Boss, we're sorry. We couldn't stop them"

"It's okay. Can you get up?"

Both of them nodded.

"Good. You guys remember the location of my sister's hospital, right?"

"Yes, boss"

"Great. Get into my car, I'm taking you there"

After putting then inside the car, he bolted inside to check on Aiden but when reaching the room he stopped, noticing Misha lying beside the door. He grabbed his shoulder, pulled him up and held him in his arms, letting Misha lean against his chest then shaked him, waking him up.

"What happend Misha?"

Misha needed a few breaths before being able to speak.

"Williams, he took the kid. I'm sorry"

"It's okay. Let's get you treated"

He wrapped Misha's arm around his neck, lifted him up and held him by the waist for support and brought him down the stairs straight to his car then left for the hospital.

In the hospital, Vladimir was sitting on a chair beside Misha's bed, they both were emotionless and serious and Vladimir's sister noticed that when treating Misha personally. She crossed her arms and looked at them angrily.

"You both are idiots"

Misha looks up.

"First, you handle the boy in the worst way then Vlad literally wants to rape him and now he's kidnapped by his own father. I mean...can the situation get any worse between them?"

"It's not how you think Lady Petrov"

"Shut up Misha. I know exactly what's going on. The kid, he's George Williams's son right?"

Misha glanced over at Vladimir, who didn't respond rather kept staring at nowhere, spacing out.

"Vlad, what are you expecting from some kid? Are you in love?"

Hearing the word 'love' caught Vladimir's attention, making him crush his eyebrows together and lift his head, looking into her eyes, still speechless.

"You are in love. Are you seriously in love with a 18 year old child?"

"Listen, don't shove your nose into other people's business. Just treat my men and get the fuck out"

"As your older sister, I've the right to shove myself into your business whether you like it or not"

He clenched his fists, bit his teeth in anger and just looked away.

"Vlad, are you homosexual?"

"No"

"Then bisexual?"

"Can you stop annoying me? Just do your job"

She walked across the bed, grabbed his arm and pulled him off the chair and dragged him out of the room towards the balcony of the hospital.

Once they reached the balcony, she released him and sighed before turning around to face her brother.

"Vlad, be real with me"

Her brother turned around, crossed his arms and went to face the beautiful view from here. She just kept looking at him.

"Vlad, do you like him? Please just be honest with me"

"It doesn't matter. All I need to do now is safe and protect the kid"

"Is it because you've never had someone by your side other then that kid? I mean...I heard from Misha how you never allow anyone to touch him and cherish him, mind explaining that then?"

He sighed annoyingly, turned around and seriously looked at her.

"I don't know so don't bother asking"

"Okay. I won't anymore. But promise me one thing"

"What is it?"

"If you believe that this person is the right one then you must do everything to protect them and care for them lovingly, promise me that you'll cherish them with your heart?"

"I can't promise something I, myself, don't even know"

She smiled beautifully, stepped closer to him and placed her hand on his shoulder.

"You may not know, but your heart will be the one to tell you"

"You sound exactly like his mother"

"Because we both believe you are not the man you present yourself to be with your guns and men and all that gang stuff. You're completely different"

To be Continued...

Thank you for reading!~♡

♡Please leave a vote and♡
♡comment your thoughts♡