chapter 017

Aiden woke up to the sound of the door opening, he blinked a few times before lifting his head up and spotting Adrian coming over to him with a cold look. Aiden gulped, feeling his heartbeat increase.

"What now?"

Without saying a word Adrian grabs Aiden by the arm, pulls him up and started dragging him out of the basement. Once they came out Aiden tripped but was caught by Adrian's warm embrace and Aiden widened his eyes feeling paralyzed.

"What? Did the cold basement freeze you to death? Or are you now more interested in me then Petrov?"

"I would have to be dumb to like you. Your fault that I'm like this. Asshole"

Adrian wanted to carry Aiden but he refused by pushing him and glaring at him.

"Stop it. I don't want to be carried by you"

"Then start behaving"

Aiden sighed, looked down and didn't say anything any further till they reach a certain room. Adrian kicks the door open, harshly drops Aiden on the bed and coldly turns around, leaving him. After closing the door, Aiden slowly sits up and widens his eyes when hearing the door being locked. He quickly gets up yet the pain in his legs stops him and he falls on his knees, he coughed and leaned himself against the bed and closes his eyes, sighing loudly in frustration.

"God, what has been happening these past months? All has ever happend to me is either being kidnapped by random Russians or be harassed by a hot one. I just want to cuddle my blanket at home and leave this place"

Aiden speaks to himself, feeling tears build inside his eyes as his vision slowly gets blurry and darkened overtime until his head lowered down and he fell asleep.

***

He slowly opened his eyes, yawned before turning around and noticing how the world behind him has darkened. He takes a deep breath in and gets up then making his way over to the balcony. He steps outside and felt the freezing breeze touching his skin yet it didn't bother him. As he continued to look around feeling even more depressed but that's when he heard a familiar voice calling his name from under. He glanced down yet found nobody. Aiden was confused. He was sure, he heard someone calling his name. After a few seconds he realized who was talking, it was Adrian. But the interesting part was what he was talking about.

"I want to keep this kid. Since this kid is so precious to him, I think we should teach Petrov a lesson this way"

What is happening?, Aiden thought to himself as he drew himself closer to the window nearby his balcony inorder to hear more.

"The kid? Aiden Williams, the son of that George asshole. Besides the only reason why I wish to teach Petrov a lesson, is for him to never forget his greatest mistake"

Aiden was so close to the window, to the point where he could even hear the person from the other side.

"So what are you planning on doing with him?"

"Whatever the fuck I want"

Aiden rolled his eyes, smirked and looked down at the ground and noticed how he's not that far up. He could survive jumping down from here which he didn't risk, he quickly stood up and without thinking twice jumped from the balcony and manages to keep his balance, and still staying quiet. He takes a quick glance at Adrian, who was laughing like a maniac while still talking on the phone and Aiden smirked and bolted into the woods, disappearing.

To be Continued...

Thank you for reading!~♡

♡Please leave a vote and♡
♡comment your thoughts♡