chapter 026

The kid reached the end of the staircase, where there was only one door. Aiden grabbed the doorknob, opened the door wide and stepped it out- only to gasp.

He was on the rooftop.

It was rather cold up there and the cold send shivers down Aiden's spine. He turned around only to be startled by the two men, who were previously chasing him. He started walking backwards with wide eyes and fear written on his forehead. The man were breathing heavily and so was Aiden, but his lungs literally stopped functioning when the boss shoved the two men and came from between them with a wide smirk.

"It's all over kid. The Williams family is over"

He snapped his fingers as a sign for one of his men to pull out an iPad and step forward closer to Aiden and raised the IPad higher, letting Aiden have a closer look.

It was a live footage.

After a few seconds of it filming, a familiar figure was walking with a suitcase, where Aiden knew was the Airport. As the man gave his passport was when Aiden realized that this man was his father.

But what shocked Aidne the most was when his father screamed as many men surrounded him in the Airport and pointed their guns at him, and that's how the video ended.

He blinked, looked up at the boss who was still smirking and stepped backwards, while the boss stepped forward.

"Now it's all over kid"

The boss reached his hand out to grab Aiden when-

"Touch him and I will break your bones"

A gunshot was heard from behind the boss when he turned Aiden spotted one of men collapsing and as he lifted his head up his eyes widened.

Vladimir stood there with a deadly glare and bloody exposed chest, and a silver and clean gun was pointed at his boss.

"Don't test me, bastard"

The boss seemed emotionless at first but that changed in just a second when he chuckled then started laughing like a maniac and act like he was wiping tears.

"Such a talented man. I'm impressed"

When Vladimir removed his gaze from his boss to Aiden, Aiden couldn't help but smile out of happiness to see him.

But...this happy moment had to end.

The boss acted quickly, harshly grabbing Aiden by the arm and pulling him in front of him and placing a sharp knife against his neck, his body was trembling in fear and his innocent eyes were glued on Vladimir, who had his eyes wide.

"Don't make me use this knife Petrov", he threatened Vladimir.

Vladimir slowly lowered his gun, sighed and bit his teeth in anger. But someone from behind Vladimir hit him, making him collapse but thankfully staying conscious.

"отвратительный (Disgusting)", Adrian said with a smirk, appearing from behind Vladimir with a gun. He raised his foot and stepped on Vladimir's back, pushing him down with force making him almost kiss the dirty ground.

Aiden closed his eyes and bit his bottom lip, feeling hopeless.

Vladimir closed his eyes and clenched his fists, feeling anger boiling within him.

"It's all over", the boss said with a maniac like laughter once again.

To be Continued...

Thank you for reading!~♡

♡Please leave a vote and♡
♡comment your thoughts♡