chapter 023

Blood spilled onto the white and clean floor, making Aiden feel paralyzed as his teary and red eyes witnessed Misha coughing up blood and collapsing right in front of him.

Aiden fell on his knees and with trembling hands grabbed Misha's shoulder and turned him around as tears dripped from his eyes and onto Misha's leather jacket that was now stained with fresh blood. Feeling speechless, Aiden wrapped his arms around Misha and held him gently, not wanting to hurt him but also not wanting to witness him in pain.

Hearing a maniac like laughter, Aiden looks up with anger and fear written in his eyes and spots his father holding a gun and smirking.

"These bastards just don't know how to leave someone alone, right son?"

Aiden couldn't reply. He simply couldn't. Knowing how crazy his father is and even holding a gun, who knows what he may do. Also Aiden feared dying, what would happen to Misha? What would happen to Vlad? And most importantly, what would happen to his dear mother?

So he stayed quiet, tightening his grip on Misha's leather jacket.

"Quiet, ha. Well, then listen"

He licked his lips, pushed his hair backwards before stepping back and turning around a corner and grabbed something that seemed quite heavy which confused and slightly scared Aiden, but when his father pulled this something- it turned out to be his mother.

Blood rolled down her cheeks, completely knocked out and wasn't moving which caused for Aiden's trembled body to worsen by seconds as he glued his eyes on his mother's paralyzed body.

"This is all your fault, you know right?"

Aiden slowly looked up at his father with wide and red eyes, tears rolling down his cheeks as he gulped and couldn't even speak, he was literally mute.

"You ruined everything for me. I never wanted for all this to happen but I had no choice. Shocking but I only married your mother because of her wealthy background but when we had you, I had no choice but to raise your fucking rainbow ass and pretend to be a father! That's definitely the most disgusting and boring shit I have ever dealt with! You're the brat who she liked and spend everything we had on! You did all this to me!"

Aiden couldn't believe what he was hearing.

But his father didn't stop shouting. He kept blaming and pointing his naked finger at him with wide eyes of rage.

"I, no longer will deal with you. I don't care what happens to you, which is why I was fucking happy when that russian dog took you. I was so fucking relieved but when this bitch said she would invest so much money in bringing you back, I freaked out and brought people to bring you and when they found you, I went to take you back to her yet you refused. You're the reason she's this way! Not me!"

Aiden opened his mouth to finally fire back but as soon as he did, he was stopped by a more deep and mannlier voice coming right behind his father.

His eyes widened.

Coming from the corner with a smirk and hands inside pockets, he stood beside his father and that's when Aiden regonized this person.

It was Vlad's boss.

"Hey kid, I've always wanted to meet you. I was always curious for Petrov's taste but I gotta say, I'm pretty disappointed"

Aiden gulped, feeling his heart just drop down his pants and feeling the fear rate just bursting as these two stood in front of him and only God knew...what they could have in their messed up minds.

***

Vladimir's suit was now ripped, exposing his bare and muscler chest yet was bruised and blood was dripping from his body as he breathed heavily and sweating since he was whipped by a leather whip by none other then Adrian, who kept smirking as he stared at Vladimir's exposed chest and licking his lips seductively.

He liked the helpless Vladimir, whose wrists were tied up while knees lying on the freezing ground.

"You know, I have never liked hurting you. But when someone you really like a lot just cheats on you, it hurts. You hurt me very badly baby"

Adrian glanced down at Vladimir, who was literally not even paying attention to him and only stared at the wall behind Adrian. It angered Adrian.

"Do you miss our time together?"

Once again ignored.

That's when Adrian sighed and chuckled, throwing the whip to the side and staring down at Vladimir, who was still ignoring him.

"Your baby boy is now with our boss"

He knew this would definitely get Vladimir's attention, and he was correct.

Vladimir's eyes widened as he realized Adrian was talking about Aiden, he quickly looked up in shock and wanted to stand up but the chains stopped him.

Adrian chuckled once again.

"Wow, you care that much about him. Almost making me jealous"

"Shut the fuck up. What could boss possibly want from Aiden?"

Adrian leaned down and smirked.

"I don't know"

Adrian pretended not to know anything, yet this trick will not work on Vladimir.

"Just tell me already and stop lying. What does he want?"

Adrian bended down, stretching his hand forward and touching Vladimir's bare chest and licking the sweat on Vladimir's neck then lifting his head up and pressing his lips against Vladimir before he could say anything else.

He used his tongue to make the kiss more passionate, yet Vladimir froze and felt very disgusted by Adrian's actions.

As soon as Adrian ended their one minute kiss, he licked his lips and lowered his hand touching Vladimir all over, very thirsty.

"I like you Vladimir, why would you accept a unexperienced and stupid boy when you could have someone who not only has the same work as you but is very experienced?"

Vladimir bit his teeth in anger and glared into Adrian's lustful eyes.

"I regret meeting a bad kisser like you"

To be Continued...

Thank you for reading!~♡

♡Please leave a vote and♡
♡comment your thoughts♡