chapter 020

Aiden slowly was able to get up and look around to find anything that could possibly help him get out of this mess, while looking around he spotted a pocket knife and quickly bolted towards it. He turned his back on it, picked it up and hid it inside his pocket.

That's when the door opened and when looking up, spotted a smirking man closing it and slowly approached Aiden. Aiden's heart was ready to leave it's place, every step made Aiden fear for his life. The man lifted his hand up, wanting to grab Aiden, quickly Aiden closed his eyes and prepared himself for what was about to happen but that's when Aiden heard a rather loud thud sound but what's more strange was the familiar voice asking for Aiden's health, that confused him. He slowly opened his eyes and widened them when spotting the man collapsed right in front of him and Misha standing by the door with a smile.

Not believing it, he rubbed his eyes and blinked a few times before smiling with teary eyes.

"Misha? How did you find me?"

Misha spoke russian to his men before closing the door and pulling Aiden away from the man and towards him, wrapping his arm around Aiden and gently stroking Aiden's hair.

"It wasn't easy. I just had to do a dirty job in order to find out where you were. But it was worth it, because I found you in the end"

"Where's Vlad? Is he alright?"

"I'll explain later. Let's just leave this darn place"

Misha grabbed Aiden's wrist and pulled him out of the place, went inside he car before immediately leaving the area and driving off.

"Misha, what will happen to Adrian?"

"He isn't someone you should worry about"

"I'm not worrying about him. I'm just asking to make sure he never approaches my life again"

Misha turned and looked at Aiden in the eyes before smiling and stroking his head again.

"Don't worry. You have Boss on your side. With him, you will never be afraid"

Aiden's cheek brightened as he bit his bottom lip and looked away, making his action be considered funny and cute to Misha, who chuckled and pinched Aiden's cheek before looking outside the window as well.

***

The car stopped and once Misha got out, Aiden followed him. Once the car door opened, it revealed a beautiful mansion.

 Once the car door opened, it revealed a beautiful mansion