chapter 008

Vladimir sat on his chair, leaned forward and put his elbows on his desk while rubbing his forehead in distress.

Misha noticed his state so he sat down on the chairs in front of the desk, poured Vladimir some alcohol in a glass and placed it in front of him on the desk. Vladimir looked at it before grabbing it, lifting it up and then gulping it all down his throat.

"Boss, are you angry because they took the kid?"

"Not only that but because they dared to hurt my men. I will make him pay for what he has done to them"

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking, on who did it?"

Vladimir lifted his head up, shared eye contact with him and put the glass down on the desk.

"Adrian Sokolov"

Misha chuckled, leaned backwards then rubbed the back of his neck.

"Guess we think the same. But why would Andrei especially take the boy? He could just, I don't know, destroy something you own instead of taking the kid. It's kind of pointless, unless he did that to anger you, which worked"

"It didn't. Because you will get the kid back since you let them slip him away from your hands in the first place"

"Are you serious? Do I have to?"

Vladimir send him a death glare, which made Misha chuckle awkwardly before stand up and wave bye to Vladimir then walk backwards to the door, opened it and left without saying anything any further.

Misha jumped down from the last stair and landed perfectly on the ground, and continued walking to the exit. But the doors suddenly slammed open, revealing Adrian stand there smirking which made Misha stop and widen his eyes. Misha glanced down and noticed how the guards were lying on the ground unconscious.

"Don't worry. They are alive, just unconscious"

"What are you doing here Adrian?"

"To visit Petrov, is he here?"

Misha smiled, stepped closer to Adrian then grabbed his tie and pulled him closer to Misha's face. Their faces were only inches away from each other, causing for their breaths to be felt from each other. But Adrian didn't say anything nor did he move, while Misha held his tie tightly.

"What do you think you will achieve by taking the Williams kid away? Why are so obsessed with my boss? Ha"

"Its none of your business Mishka"

Misha tightened his grip on, not only his tie but even his collar, angrily.

"Shut the fuck up, you bastard"

"Stop right there!"

Misha's fist stopped, he turned around and spotted Vladimir coming down these stairs then came closer to them. He grabbed a hold of Misha's shoulder, pulled him back and gave Adrian a hard kick on the knees, making him gasp and fall on his knees.

"Where's the kid?"

"Go to hell...!"

Vladimir bended down, grabbed Adrian' s hair and pulled him forward, smirking widely at him.

"Not today. Maybe another time. But for now, I want the kid back"

"I won't give him to you"

"What exactly do you want Adrian?"

Adrian slapped Vladimir's hand, grabbed his collar and pulled him even closer, making their noses touch. He smirked.

"I want you"

"In your dreams"

Vladimir raised his fist and punched Adrian across the face before getting up, turning to Misha and giving him the signal as in...finish them to which Misha gladly nodded and stepped closer to them, smirking at them, making them gulp.

Vladimir sat down on his chair, pulled a piece of paper then stared at it. It was the deal he got from Mr.Williams about assassinating John Smith, which they did but never got paid. He clenched his grip on the paper, almost ripping it but he calmed his nerves eventually and put it back inside the drawers before getting up when the door opened, and there was Misha standing and smiling.

"I know where the kid is"

From the drawers, he pulled out his black gloves and put them on before pulling out two guns and taking his upper suit jacket off and throwing it on his chair, and walk pass Misha as they both left the mansion and drove off.

To be Continued...

Thank you for reading!~♡

♡Please leave a vote and♡
♡comment your thoughts♡