chapter 011

I slowly opened my eyes, but the sharp pain I felt from my arm made me moan and stop moving. I glanced down and noticed how a needle was inside my arm, confusing me and I looked above and saw an IV bag. My eyes landed on Vladimir sitting on the couch with arms crossed and feet on the table, sleeping in a rather uncomfortable position. My eyes were glued on him until he sighed and yawned, slowly waking up and making eye contact with me. He got up, walked to the bed and sat on the edge of the bed beside me.

"How are you feeling?"

"Better, I think. What happened?"

He gently lifted my arm up, but the pain got worse due to the needle and I wanted to stop him from moving it but he slapped my hand away. He pulled the plaster away, pulled the needle away and removed the empty IV bag from me then put a clean plaster on my arm, after he cleaned it with alcohol.

"You escaped from your father and then I had to fetch you from the freezing water, which was such an idiotic move. What were you thinking?"

"I didn't want to stay with you"

"Well too late. You're here and will not leave, because I now know how to behave you well"

"Am I still your hostage?"

I whispered before coughing harshly, which gave Vladimir a sign. He grabbed an empty glass and poured it with water before giving it to me and I drank it slowly then gulped it all down, refreshing my throat and I sighed in relieve.

"You are. Not only my hostage, but also someone I kinda wanna play with"

My eyes widened, turned to the side and noticed Vladimir's wide naughty smirk.

"Play with? What are you talking about?"

He grabbed the glass from me, slammed it on the nightstand and scared me when he moved forward, put his knee on the bed and crawled forward towards me. I backed away till my back hit the headboard of the bed, refusing to let me move away any further which made my heartbeat increase.

"I never thought you would look so tasty. Young and fresh, I guess"

"Vladimir...stop. I'm sick"

"So? You're weak and burning. That means it will be easier to play with you exactly like a lifeless doll"

His surprisingly cold hands went under my shirt, his hands touched the sides of my waist and then slowly moved higher making me mute.

"Nervous?"

I avoided eye contact, glued my eyes on his shirt and stayed mute. He chuckled, leaned in closer and licked his lips as he kissed my burning soft cheek and then my ear, earning him a moan.

"What a satisfying sound. Give me more kid"

I bit my bottom lip, trying to endure the strange sensation Vladimir was giving me.

"Don't be quiet. Be loud"

"Didn't you say...I was annoying?"

"Yeah, you are. A little brat"