chapter 019

Mr.Williams was sitting in his office going through some papers when he noticed the late time, sighing he organized his things quicker before leaving his office and hearing his employers wishing him a lovely day the door closed behind him. He entered the lower level in this building where was the parking lot for all the cars. Once entering his car, he put the key in and started the car slowly driving off.

On the way he remembered his worried wife and knew she would come crying and begging for Aiden again to him, knowing that he sighed in annoyance and before he could think twice he already reached his mansion. Rolling his eyes, he stepped out and slammed the car door and went inside the mansion.

To his shock, his wife was busy chatting with the maids in the kitchen and not even coming to greet him which was a first for him. He took his shoes off and that's when the maids heard him and came running to take his things out of his hands then backed away as he coldly went over to his wife. When spotting him standing there without saying a word and staring coldly at her, she just gave him a sarcastic smirk and chuckle.

"Why hello George, how was your day?"

Guess she didn't change, he thought.

"Well as usual, nothing special happend. How have you been...ever since Aiden's disappearance with that russian dog?"

"No matter how I feel, it will never affect you George"

"And why is that?"

"Because you simply don't care. Your son was taken and you didn't even care. All you ever cared about was the stupid and pathetic money from this pointless deal! Why couldn't you just deal with the effect given to your company by John Smith? Yes, he was more successful. So what? Is...killing someone for money more important and worth it then having a beautiful and wonderful family?"

Mr.Williams had nothing to say more like didn't know what to say back. He was simply speechless, while Mrs.Williams slowly turned to face him with teary eyes.

"Is money that important to you? To the point where you refuse to even look for Aiden?"

"I did. I found him, but he refused to come with me"

Mr.Williams shoved his hands inside his pockets and with a serious expression looked over at his teary eyed wife.

"He would rather stay with a criminal then be with us, that's what you call a perfect family? He didn't even want to see you"

"It's not that he didn't want to see me. He didn't want to see you, because you've messed my boy up with your disgusting and wicked ways. I can't believe I'm saying this but...I would rather for my son to be with Petrov then ever see you again"

Mrs.Williams meant what she said, not realizing how it effected Mr.Williams's rage level because it blew up causing for him to raise his hand and slap her across the face, shocking not only her but the entire mansion.

"You call yourself a good mother? You're the worst mother I've ever seen. Letting your son be with a criminal instead with his parents? No matter how well you knew Petrov's mother, it doesn't change the fact that her son is a criminal"

With wide opened eyes and from the ground, she slowly lifted her head up and with tears slowly rolling down her cheeks she held her slapped cheek facing him.

"You knew?"

She whispered, slightly shaking in fear of Mr.Williams finding out the truth of her knowing Petrov's mother and their relationship.

"Of course I did. I'm not stupid darling"

Her heart dropped down and shattered into million pieces. She became mute, not knowing what to do but to her shock, Mr.Williams simply smirked.

"I know Aiden likes that gangster and that russian dog likes him back. And the fact that you met up with Petrov behind my back and made sure Aiden was away from home so that I don't see him. But that was a very ridiculous and pathetic action of yours because this action ended up with Aiden in the hands of Adrian, another dangerous russian gangster, who despises Petrov and would likely hurt Aiden in any way possible if it means to hurt Petrov so good job"

Mrs.Williams couldn't believe it as she covered her mouth with her hand and could feel her shattered heart be stepped on and completely destroying and turning it into dust as she watched Mr.Williams clap while smirking wider like the devil down at her.

"You're lying. My son is safe"

"Why would I darling?"

He slowly bended down, gently grabbed her shoulder and leaned in closely but stopped near her ear before whispering into it.

"The devil never lies because the truth hurts the most and seeing you in pain is the best revenge ever darling so good night and sweet dreams my gorgeous and pathetic wife"

That's when he coldly lifted himself up and with his hands inside his pockets, he went up the stairs and left his broken hearted wife on the ground, crying her broken and shattered heart out, not believing and knowing what is happening to her son without her there by his side. All she could do was pray.

***

The car stopped and that woke the sleeping baby boy Aiden up. He rubbed his eyes and noticed that the car has stopped and that Adrian stepped out of it. He sighed and came out as well, but was grabbed by some unknown man and dragged inside some wooden house where he was thrown inside and the door closed behind him, shutting him inside by himself. He widened his eyes and couldn't believe it.

He was tricked! And now trapped!

To be Continued...

Thank you for reading!~♡

♡Please leave a vote and♡
♡comment your thoughts♡