chapter 022

Vladimir steps inside his car, sits down and sighs as he throws his bloody tissue beside him and closes the car door.

"Мы сделали здесь. Давай пойдем домой (We are done here. Let's go home)"

The driver nodded and started the car, turning and driving off.

Vladimir took his phone out, dialed a number and placed the phone against his left ear. After waiting a few seconds, the person picked up.

"Misha, are you awake?"

"Luckily I am. Or else Aiden would have woken up, where did you go? I thought you were home"

"I had a little business to take care of, I'm now returning home"

"Don't tell me, you were with George?!"

Vladimir could hear Misha gasp loudly through the phone then getting quieter knowing he might wake Aiden so Vladimir heard Misha quickly bolting somewhere then closing a door and literally shouting into the phone, making Vladimir almost deaf.

"Boss, you cannot be serious! You can't just pop in George's office and be like: oh hello! I'm the russian devil, what up?, what's with you?!"

Vladimir rolled his eyes and yawned.

"WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO-!"

"Bye"

"WHAT-!?"

Vladimir lowered his hand and canceled the call, then shoved his phone inside his pocket but that's when the car harshly stopped making Vladimir's body be shoved forward almost hitting his head against the seat in front of him.

"What's going on?"

"There's car in front of us and it seems like they mean business"

"No"

The driver heard Vladimir say that and turned around, looking straight into his boss's eyes. Vladimir opened the car door.

"They definitely mean business"

And stepped out, closed the car door and walked forward along with his men. He shoved his hands inside his pockets and lifted his chin up, standing tall and fearless.

The unfamiliar men walked towards them and one man smirked and chuckled eyeing Vladimir up and down.

"I can't believe boss admires you so much, you don't seem impressing enough. You look rather pathetic"

"Stop playing around. What do you want?"

Vladimir loudly said, looking emotionless with lion like eyes.

"Well boss wants to see you"

Vladimir's men were about to stop the men wanting to take Vladimir away but he informed that it is okay and that they may leave. He calmly went inside the car and the car door closed.

***

As soon as Vladimir stepped a foot inside the mansion, that belonged to his boss, he received glares and dirty looks. Many people don't like him which doesn't bother him because he doesn't really care. With that, he continued waking forward until stopping in front of the door, he sighed and scratched his head before grabbing the doorknobs and opening the doors widely. Immediately he spotted his boss standing by his desk, smiling at Vladimir.