chapter 027

"Ah! Stop! What the fuck does this achieve?!", Aiden shouted as he was shoved down on a wooden chair and had his hands tied up, then tied Vladimir's hands, but unlike him, he was quiet and was busy being emotionless.

Adrian and the boss were smirking at them, feeling proud for catching them.

"You know, it was rather simple to catch them. What should we do now?", Adrian licks his lips seductively as he eyed Vladimir, who just rolled his eyes.

While the boss sighed, crossing his arms and looked straight into Vladimir's eyes.

"I'm quite disappointed Petrov"

Aiden slowly turned over to Vladimir's side and stared at him, he noticed how bored and uninterested Vladimir seemed.

"Losing your pride, your job and risking your life for some kid. Do you even remember how you used to be? You are the best man I've ever had, you were unstoppable and powerful...and now, you're nothing but a dog chasing this little kid. How pathetic"

"The decision is mine. Whether I stay or not, is none of your business", Vladimir turned his head and shared an eye contact with Aiden. "He changed me and I no longer wish to work for you. And this boy you're talking about is someone I will destroy the moutains for, roger that?"

Vladimir spit out the last words and bit his teeth in anger like a lion, glaring deadly at these two.

Aiden's heart felt lighter, these words flew right into his heart and comforting it with just that.

"Well, you're a changed man Petrov. Along with that weak wimp, what was his name again? Ah yeah, Misha"

Vladimir's eyebrows crushed together as he blinked in confusion, turned to look at Aiden and to his shock, Aiden had teary eyes and was facing the ground with guilt written on his forehead.

"Ah, death is quite sad, isn't it boys?", his boss said with a sigh and a disgusting smile.

Vladimir was boiling inside. He was frustrated, angry and upset because he doesn't know what happend to the man who always stood by his side and wasn't treated the way he deserved. Misha is important to him...and that angered him.

He clenched his fists and could feel his palms getting watery from the force. Once he gets off this chair, he is planning on ripping their skin of their bodies .

"Просто умри (Just die!)"

His boss simply chuckled before giving his men a sign to leave, even Adrian. Then also walked over to the door, opened it and just as he was about to step out, gave them his last words.

"Stop trying boys. You won't escape my grip", and his left them.

Aiden sighed, a sigh of relieve.

"I'm sorry. If it wasn't for me, you weren't have been here and seeing stuff you shouldn't see as a kid", Aiden noticed how serious and upset Vladimir seemed and to comfort him, he smiled.

"It's okay. As long as we get out of here, it's all going to be forgotten"

"It may not be easy. But I promise you, I will get you out of here"

"No need to promise me that, I believe you"

Vladimir glanced over at him before shooting him with the ultimate question, which made Aiden's smile fade away.

"What happend to Misha? Why did that asshole bring up death? What happend when I wasn't around?"

Aiden seemed hesitant. He bit his bottom lip, took a deep breath in and exhaled slowly.

"I'm sorry, but we were attacked by my dad, who was planning on shooting me instead Misha took the bullet for me. My mother was also injured. However I was taken away and couldn't fight back like some cowardly idiot. So pathetic of me, I'm so sorry. But...I just hope that both of them survived...", Aiden sobbed and turned to face the shocked Vladimir to continue.

"Or else I'm gonna die from guilt, for being such a powerless coward"

Vladimir was speechless. He broke the eye contact between them and looked away in complete shock. He blinked and felt like his heart was being stabbed by ten knives at the same time. He could feel his eyes water up, yet closed them and held his tears back as hard as he possibly could.

"He's more then a partner, he's more then a friend...He's the brother I've always wished for and definitely didn't deserve. If I just had the chance to see him again just one last time, I would thanked him for never getting angry with my stupid, pathetic, undeserved and cruel actions towards him, and for never leaving my side even tho I turned his life to hell by being the devil himself", Vladimir whispered and lowered his head, while closing his eyes once again and feeling his tears rolling down his cheeks for the first time in years.

The fact that he didn't even know what may happen to his brother, it's tearing the living soul out of him.

It's killing him.

And he just wants to bust open this door...and kill every single one of the men who touched Misha.

To be Continued...

Thank you for reading!~♡

♡Please leave a vote and♡
♡comment your thoughts♡