chapter 016

The bright sunlight shined into the room, burning Vladimir's eyes so he groaned in annoyance and rubbed his eyes before lifting himself up and touching the other side of the bed- it's empty. He turned to the side, stared at the empty side and sighed loudly.

After a few seconds, he put his mind away from Aiden and got up. That's when the door opened, he turned towards it and spotted Misha standing there with a smile.

"Morning boss, how are you feeling?"

He closed the door behind him and walked closer to his boss. Vladimir only sighed again, lowering his head down and stared at the ground quietly.

"I guess not better. But at least better then yesterday, right boss?"

"Misha, what do you want? Didn't you say you were going to find him?"

Vladimir turned his head, had a serious expression when looking at Misha.

"Don't waste your time on me. Just focus on finding him"

He whispers before walking pass him, not even giving Misha a glance then leaves the room.

***

Aiden slowly woke up from the cold sensations, he rubbed his eyes and sat up on the freezing ground. He curled up, hugged his knees and sighed.

I want to go home, he begged God for help.

That's when the basement door opened, startling him and gasped. He turned to the stairs and spotted Adrian coming down and closing the door behind him and smirking at Aiden, who glared at him.

"Morning, did you sleep well?"

"You know exactly what I did after you tortured me, why bother asking? Jerk!"

"Torture you? I wasn't torturing you. I was teaching you behavior because I'm pretty sure Petrov would never teach you that instead would just treat you like his baby"

"You two are insane yet he's a bit better then you"

"At what?"

He stepped closer to Aiden, bended down and smirked wider like a creep which made Aiden pin himself to the wall.

"At fucking?"

Adrian jokingly said, while smirking and licking his lips seductively yet for Aiden, it was disgusting. He widened his eyes, exhaled a heavy breath from his mouth and clenched his fists. Yet he didn't let Adrian joke around like that so he smirked, grabbed Adrian by the collar and pulled him forward close to him.

"Definitely better then he could ever do you so stop bothering me and just buy a sex worker if you're that thirsty for a hot make out"

Adrian lowered his head, laughing and smiled widely. He rubbed his forehead- suddenly he slapped Aiden's grip on him and grabbed Aiden's collar instead pulling him closer and glared deadly into his eyes and that feared Aiden for some reason.

"Why buy one when I have one for free right in front of me, who seems quite experienced after having his daddy teach him about these things?"

He smirked and held Aiden's chin. He glanced at Aiden's lips, leaned in and pressed his lips on Aiden's and that made Aiden's senses start the red alarm, making him widen his eyes in shock and glared at Adrian and tried pushing him but there was no use. He's a lot stronger.

"Soft lips, is that what Petrov likes?"

He licked his lips, going in for a second round however this time Aiden was able to push him away from him and getting up from the ground and bolting over to the stairs. Suddenly a strong wind came from behind him, grabbed his shirt from behind and pulled him backwards then slammed him hard against the wall.

"What the hell do you want from me?! You're so annoying! Stop your disgusting acts and make it clear on your intentions! What. Do. You. Want?!"

Adrian leaned in, held his chin and moved his lips near Aiden's right ear before whispering into it.

"I want Petrov, didn't I already make it clear?"

"You're insane if you think he'll ever see you the way you wish he would. Get your shitty head in the reality of life, your little fantasies will never become real"

Adrian stayed quiet for a few seconds before releasing Aiden, sighing and walked away to the stairs and slammed the door close. Aiden slided down, sitting down on the ground and curling into a ball.

***

Vladimir wiped his mouth after finishing the meal he prepared himself, got up and went to wash the plate. When he wiped his wet hands, the phone started to ring and he picked it up and answered when realizing it was Misha, who was calling.

"Boss, we wanted to go somewhere to have fun. The men want to go to a club, let's join them"

"If you have time to play then you would definitely be able to focus on finding the kid. Don't bother me if it's any useless shit"

He hung up, threw his phone on the counter and walked away to the bathroom to take a shower and prepare himself for bed. When lying down, he pulled the blanket higher and covered himself but as always couldn't sleep which seemed weird since he could previously sleep but not anymore. He sighed and closed his eyes, wanting to beat the shit out of Adrian.

To be Continued...

Thank you for reading!~♡

♡Please leave a vote and♡
♡comment your thoughts♡