chapter 025

Aiden was dragged across a rather dark hallway, sending shivers of fear down Aiden's spine and he gulped, while looking around.

He passed a few doors, from which he heard some unpleasant noises.

Some had blood stains on their doorknobs, which scared him even more.

After passing a few doors, they stopped by one however the man who opened the door gasped and as soon as he did, the boss widened his eyes as he spotted Adrian tied up and sighing.

"Guess he's a lot smarter then we expected"

The boss pushed pass Aiden, shoving him out of the way, and walking forward towards Adrian and glared down at him.

"You had one job"

"Well, how could anyone resist to that man? Am I right kid?"

Aiden gulped, lifted his head up and widened his eyes in fear when he spotted Adrian smirking and looking straight into his eyes, but Aiden stayed quiet.

"Where did he go?"

Adrian was set free. He rubbed his wrists, stood on his feet and scratched the side of his head.

"I'm not sure. But he definitely is planning on saving this kid, so we must prevent that"

While they were busy discussing, Aiden's eyes landed on a pair or stairs right across the hallway on his right side. He clenched his fists and bit his lower lip.

After a few thoughts roaming around in his head, he prepared himself to bolt. He glanced over at the tall man next to him and sighed.

"Alright. Let's go, let's no waste any time"

That's when Aiden immediately took action. He stepped on the man's foot and elbowed the other man in the stomach and once the two men were busy with the pain, he shoved his way out and bolted over to the stairs while hearing loud footsteps behind him.

As soon as he reached up these stairs, he found multiple doors and another hallway with another pair of stairs leading up stairs so he chose to run forward and bolt up another pair of stairs.

His heart was beating so fast, he feared for his life and didn't stop. Breathing was now not important, espacing was.

***

Meanwhile Vladimir kicked the door open of the computer room and when the three guards, who worked for his boss, noticed him they tried to attack him. He easily knocked them out, kicking in the stomach and another one from behind the neck then the last one received a back kick in the crotch.

After they laid on the ground unconscious and in pain, Vladimir went over to the cameras and looked through a few areas until he spotted by one which showed Aiden running while he was being chased by two men.

When realizing where Aiden may end up, he raised his fists and almost smashed the table with the force, then cursed loudly.

"Shit! That's the rooftop!"

He immediately turned around and bolted out of the room, running at the speed of light towards Aiden's location.

To be Continued...

Thank you for reading!~♡

♡Please leave a vote and♡
♡comment your thoughts♡